Reviews for Red Lace
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 1/23
Sinful, fun, yummy. I loved reading it and it was really well-written and entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hehehee
Finally Someone remembers that Loki is nongender specific
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Poor Thor; he is so tortured. lol. And then that attendant,she must have been so scandalized when he said Loki was his sister...too funny.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Thor so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. ;p
CharleD chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh my Godsssssss!

This is sinful, too sinful, oh my. I think my face was a remarkable display of red and embarrassment while reading this. XD

Poor poor Thor. Because his imaginations are so wild, and his lusts so cute, and the sensual scenes he pictures are more than hot - they are in fact burning, and it makes me almost die from laugter at his expenses.

I... I think I will return to ask for permission for this genius piece too, if you don't mind. XD I'll return as soon as possible when I finish the other first (in fact, I've already done the translating work, just waiting for my beta and a beautiful day to post it. So I think we will meet again very soon. *winks*)

Thank you very much for creating this lovely oneshot. *lots of hugs*
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hawt
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
FAN!
D chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh, Thor you dummy.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yuuuuum That's all my brain has to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
siiiiccckkk.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
hahahaha poor mortal XD if she only knew.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh, Thor. XDDD Though well, it's not like Loki made it easy fo r him to have any thoughts left in his head. :p
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very funny!
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yummy. Liked this very much.
ada chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
sisters, right? may be the most hilarious line in the kink meme. I was literally laughing so hard i started coughing.