Reviews for Nice to know you
Malic chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
where's the end?

please continue, I couldn't take it if you didn't. well yes, it's not like I would die if you stoped it, but please... I beg you.

I like this story so much.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
cool fic,please continue
PokethePenguin chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
tHIS STORY IS SO SAD.

i love it thou.

Please carry on plz.

Its so good
Sarah chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
Great Story!Please update soon.
Bluetiful chapter 6 . 10/16/2002
Well, it's been a few months ehem... since your last update... what's up?

Keep going! You can't leave us hanging like that! It's against the laws!

CONTINUE! ;)
Susan chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
Please continue this story! It is so well written! I have really enjoyed what has been posted so far. PLEASE! Legolas is sooooo cute as a child in this story. :P
christina chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
Just reviewing because I want to read the next chapter ) Nothing really constructive to say, except that I like the story and WANT to read more...
Christina chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
I like story, hard to not like anything with Legolas, of course ) Very original, please continue, cannot wait to read more )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
i love the story...
Fireangle chapter 6 . 5/15/2002
PLEASE another chapter!
di chapter 6 . 5/12/2002
no this story is great! im serious, it's lovely write more, poor leggy, feel bad for him!
annakas chapter 6 . 5/12/2002
This is a review! Now but the damn chapter up. Or I swear by all gods that are listening that Ill flame you if you dont put it up. Put it up *sob sob sob* I need more!
KlV chapter 6 . 5/12/2002
Please continue
goldmund chapter 6 . 5/11/2002
wait...now i'm little confused. why did arathorn wanted legolas's parents to give up legolas? hm... but other than that, i understand everything. yay! i'm not so dumb. well, i hope that you get the next chapter up soon.
AJ Matthews chapter 6 . 5/11/2002