Reviews for MrPooky
Mickielovebug2 chapter 1 . 7/16
That was cute I actually see gotten doing that! Lmao!
Bitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Sucks
TrioF chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Omg, this is funny and cute at the same time. Good work. :)
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"YOU LET ME KISS YOU AFTER GOTEN'S ASS HAS BEEN THERE! You can continue with Goten but trust me we are not through with this!"
Ahahahaha
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is brilliant! Goku's handling of Goten...ehh, not so much. You think he'd know what to say...and the chibi Goten shouldn't have been allowed to grow up, seriously...I love Goten and Gohan-when the artists haven't massacred their hair, that is...Banzai, Mr. Pooky!

KR
A-arbor chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hahaha histerical! This single fanfiction had me laughing for ten minutes straight! Awesome fanfic, keep writing more! By the way, for anyone who sees this, can u check out my profile, PLEASE! I'm writing a Poke-fanfic and I want people 2 review it!
Artimis1821 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lmao that was so funny!
abbieouji chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
VERY CONFUSING, STILL FUNNY THOUGH.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
HaHa! :D I used to be just like this with Mr. Bear, my dog tried to get him once.

I went on a warpath.

Anyways, this story was cute and hilarious. Speaking of cute, the picture of Goten that you used is adorable. You would have to have no soul to not think that it's adorable. ;)
Invader Bulma chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*falls out of chair and rolls on the ground in a fit of hysterical laughter* OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY! *continues her fit of hysterical laughter* XD
MindlessCardGames chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZ! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL! *face down pounding fist on floor tears roling down face* That was so FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Sorry for the coarse language but there are no other words to described how funny that was.

U should write more chapters for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I laughed extremly hard through this whole thing. I actually fell out of my chair laughing when Goku left the message and he said: PLEASE HELP THE TEARS WON'T STOP! love you bye. You should continue it!
loring638 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this story has great potential. please dont let it die now! it still has so much life in it! (Puppy dog pout) PPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE?
Super Saiyan Yoshiro chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
YES, GOKU! I COULD HEAR IT ALL THE WAY OVER IN AMERICA!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
u should make more chapters becas this is a good stoy