Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Sabotage
dirkywirky chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love your style, this is amazingly beautiful and romantic. I loved all of it, I love how you show Francis. Your work is amazing and sensual, and i love it. Keep up the amazing work.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*cries* awww that was so beautiful!
SyllableFromSound chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
O-oh, my...that was just gorgeous. Honestly, there's just no other way to put it. I'm surprised that this is only your first story! This is one of my favorite pairings in the entire series, and I feel like you did something very original with it!

For starters, the poem at the beginning was simply a work of art in and of itself. The first time I read it, it sent shivers down my spine, but then I read the rest of the fic and was able to understand it better. Also, your use of consonance is just brilliant.

As for the main story, your language is beautiful: the first sentence really sums up what the rest is all about. The phrase "clear as church bells, scorching like the flames of Hell" really got me. I really love it when two things that are completely opposite are paired together to describe something in writing. :P Also, all the fire-related figurative language really hits home, especially at the end.

You do an excellent job of depicting France's heartache. The fact that it keeps switching from the present-day to the flashback and back again adds a lot to it, since it creates such a quick contrast between his being happy with Jeanne and being so depressed without her. I also think it's very likely that he would blame himself for her death, and you emphasized that well.

Overall: I LUFF THIS! XD