Reviews for Kin of Jackdaw The beginning
I beat he is going to have sex with her
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Thank you for writing this. I'm a huge fan of Charles Dickens and I always wanted to know more about Jack Dawkins. Very good written! Greetings from Austria
Rosebud5 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Wonderful, wonderful ending me dear! I adored this very VERY much and can't wait to see more from you soon!

Accomplice in Mischief chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Glad you finally put a new chapter up! I love this story, and am already waiting for the next chapter to be put up! I love it, and I feel empathy for Daisy, and a kind of sad because of what I know is coming. Anyway, keep up the good work :)
Rosebud5 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Oh so so so sad! Please update soon... I must know what happens! Very realistic and sad:(

Accomplice in Mischief chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I like this story, very good idea. But I want to find out what happens next!
MJJ'slilgrl chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Yay, I'm glad you've updated! Aw, I hope poor Dodger and Daisy get away from that Eric soon.

Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Rosebud5 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Oh my goodness this is so good! A whole new strory about me darling Dodger! Poor fellow... In every single story he has a tragic past. This nearly made me cry. Wonderful, wonderful job!

MJJ'slilgrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is very good, and a very original idea as well.:) The beginning drew me in instantly and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Please update soon! :)