Reviews for Maṭṭaltu
cimmer chapter 9 . 3/22
That was perfect, thank you. I would have loved and ending like that for Lindsey. I really, really enjoyed seeing Lorne again as well. What a doll. The Leverage Crew was in fine form, Sophie and Parker especially. Thanks again.
mysticaljayne chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
This...this was good. I really liked how you tried to give all of the people their own place to shine.
Also, I liked the open ending that you had. Not really opened, but the beginning of something new.
Any sequels up your sleeve?
Nvrmore chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Well done!
ChetUnGwan chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I need a goddamn sequel. I also kind of ship Lindsey and Angel. Is that screwed up?
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant fic, loved every word. I know he's kinda evil and everything, but was Lindsey that much of an annoying dick in the show or does he just look bad in comparison to Eliot? I can't remember so well, I may have been blinded by... other considerations at the time... ;-) I really loved the ending, but especially the epilogue. And the way you used the spell to keep Lindsey alive was great and it was lovely to see Lorne again. I missed him and his suits!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT! What!? What vision? Is there more, I want more!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
please tell me that there is going to be a sequal! this story was so good and the epilogue just left me hanging, wanting more. please let there be more!
RBMIfan chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Amazing fic! I've never watched Angel, but I still found it easy to follow. The Leverage characters were spot on, the plot kept me hooked till the end, and I loved the way you fleshed out Eliot and Lindsey's relationship and backstory. Very much hoping that the epilogue means there'll be a sequel :D
Kittendragon chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Oh dear... And now Lindsey gets visions. Poor hun! Loved this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
A sequel, a sequel, for goodness sake we need a sequel!
Sony Boy chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Two hours later, the vision hit.

Lindsey...Oh man. That's just-I mean-damn.

There are so many possibilities here that I cant even begin to...
kkatee chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
I laughed! I cried! Sometimes both at the same time. (And that was just this chapter.)

Every time you posted a new chapter, I read the whole story again, and I never got tired of it.

The best thing is your knack for voices. Every one of these characters has his/her own voice, and you got every single one on the nose. I could HEAR these characters saying their lines. (Hardison is a riot!)

This is plotted well. You knew where you were going and you went there. You didn't wander around. That is a definite strength in fanfiction.

I love Eliot-Lindsey interaction and yours is great. Each one of them stayed separate and distinct as characters until you started them intermeshing, and then you showed who was who and why. Lindsey stayed true to himself and didn't become goody-goody at the end. I love the way Angel accepts him, but only to cook and type and run errands.

My very favoritest part is where Sophie points out to Lindsey that Eliot makes the decision to stay on the side of the good guys EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's a conscious decision he makes, and Lindsey can make it, too.

I'd love to see how Lindsey adjusts to being a good guy and how he overcomes temptation. Dare I think that's what the last line is all about? Of course, you don't say WHOSE visions they are.

I think Eliot has learned a lot about himself in this story.

I love Lorne! I like the way you send him off to be with the other demons, but you're very close about why until we get the payoff. Of course, who could doubt Nate for a minute...

Thanks for Sophie. A lot of fans make her mean or cold, and I hate that. She seems to be the fall guy for every time fans need a plot device. I don't know whether they misunderstand her, or if they just don't like her. I'm glad you gave her such great nuance.

I will be revisiting this story again and again. I'm looking forward to a sequel.

I'm a fan of yours.

Kate
Leona Esperanza chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm so excited to see how it all turned out, and yet, I hate to see it end. Tell me you're writing a sequel? (Lie to me, even. It's okay.) Great job! :)
netrat chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
First of all, thanks so much for finishing this!

So, no swordfighting, and no joining Team Leverage. Still, when it became apparent that Lindsey would get himself a crew, I thought it was a fine ending.

That said, while I loved all of Lindsey's "interview", I did think that you'd got Angel's canon characterisation down pretty well as that of basically a superpowered dick who needs to get over himself, badly. After reading of him choking yet another character I liked, I kind of felt that Lindsey should have been looking for a different boss.

Loved all the rest of it, though. Again, thank you!
poestheblackcat chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
*sputters* Vision? LOL! He's the new Cordy!

Do you know, I think this may be the first story I've read in which Lindsey can cook. Everything else with Eliot and Lindsey as twins has Lindsey being completely incompetent in the kitchen. So go you!

Haha, work ethic: borderline psychotic. So true, so true.

And Eliot and Lindsey's "last" conversation? D'awwww!

I love, love, LOVE this story, and I really hope you'll continue this in a *gasp* sequel because it really is wonderful.