Reviews for Maṭṭaltu
Anniya Late chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
That was insanely impressive. The plot was so good and fitting fer the Leverage crew. I'm always a sucker fer a Twin!Story with Eliot & Lindsey and this definitely fit the bill. The characterizations were so perfect and the interactions were so natural. There was just enough bewteen the crews that didn't feel forced and was a nice tie-in without taking anything from the story. I loved Sophie/Lorne! I wish there were a ficlet or drabble of them shopping. Parker & Illyria was my favorite besides the Wonder Twins. It was all so good and enjoyable and full of all my favorite characters. The smiles and laughs were aplenty.

That epilogue, while amazing, literally made me stomp my feet praying somewhere there was an actual continuation and not just an open ending. But, still, wonderful work. I very, very much enjoyed it and am sure I will the next time I read it.
Lisa G chapter 9 . 4/27/2018
Most excellent story. Well written, good plot. True to the Leverage style.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 9 . 2/11/2018
Idk if I’ve reviewed this before but I seriously love this story. It is one of the best Angel/Leverage crossovers I’ve ever read. I remember the first time I read it, I knew nothing about Angel. Now that I’m familiar with the show, I can appreciate this more. It is really great. I especially love the ending you gave because it left it open to a sequel if you ever came back to it. I will keep my eyes peeled if you ever do! Superb work!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Okay, so I didn't make it that far into Angel, but I absolutely LOVE THIS! It's so well written, and the characters are exactly how they should be, and I just LOVE IT!

Thank you. It's been far too long since I read a GOOD crossover. Thank you.
cimmer chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
That was perfect, thank you. I would have loved and ending like that for Lindsey. I really, really enjoyed seeing Lorne again as well. What a doll. The Leverage Crew was in fine form, Sophie and Parker especially. Thanks again.
mysticaljayne chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
This...this was good. I really liked how you tried to give all of the people their own place to shine.
Also, I liked the open ending that you had. Not really opened, but the beginning of something new.
Any sequels up your sleeve?
Nvrmore chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Well done!
thisaccountisdeleted27 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
I need a goddamn sequel. I also kind of ship Lindsey and Angel. Is that screwed up?
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant fic, loved every word. I know he's kinda evil and everything, but was Lindsey that much of an annoying dick in the show or does he just look bad in comparison to Eliot? I can't remember so well, I may have been blinded by... other considerations at the time... ;-) I really loved the ending, but especially the epilogue. And the way you used the spell to keep Lindsey alive was great and it was lovely to see Lorne again. I missed him and his suits!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT! What!? What vision? Is there more, I want more!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
please tell me that there is going to be a sequal! this story was so good and the epilogue just left me hanging, wanting more. please let there be more!
RBMIfan chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Amazing fic! I've never watched Angel, but I still found it easy to follow. The Leverage characters were spot on, the plot kept me hooked till the end, and I loved the way you fleshed out Eliot and Lindsey's relationship and backstory. Very much hoping that the epilogue means there'll be a sequel :D
Kittendragon chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Oh dear... And now Lindsey gets visions. Poor hun! Loved this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
A sequel, a sequel, for goodness sake we need a sequel!
Sony Boy chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Two hours later, the vision hit.

Lindsey...Oh man. That's just-I mean-damn.

There are so many possibilities here that I cant even begin to...