Reviews for Only a Dream
mickeydawn995 chapter 62 . 8/23
I cannot begin to say how extadic I was to realize that you were not only back but writing so soooo much more. Love everything about you. Love this story and I LOVE how clean it is. You are an inspiration and I don't say that lightly.
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 6/13
Jacob?
As in Jacob Black, from Twilight?
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 6/13
The Habanera?
Daffybart1 chapter 62 . 3/5
Aaawwww! Lol I really like this fanfic! Thank you for writing it, and please continue. ;)
mulberryjam chapter 62 . 2/7
I can't wait to see where you take this story, I am also a huge fan of GND and all of Pika's work!
Jediavenger chapter 62 . 12/30/2016
Aawwww, poor Jareth can't catch a break. She could have gotten him a pastry or something too lol
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Awww... poor Jareth. His Christmas is definitely not fluffy enough.
Jediavenger chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
You have me so curious! I want to know what the good news is that would make Sarah have to get all dolled up for!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
Sarah is certainly earning her crown this journey.
PaleJewel1 chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
Yeah! You're back! So glad to read an update because I so love this story. Intrigued to see where Sarah is going all dressed up.
TheThinWhiteDuchess chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
You are an incredibly talented writer! I am so glad you keep this story going. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
THIS IS THE BEST THING
PaleJewel1 chapter 59 . 9/26/2016
I've just re-read this entire marvelous piece. You have. Five year old child in this work. I do so hope you continue. This is truly one of my most favorite stories ever!
Child of Dreams chapter 43 . 9/25/2016
(shakes head in amusement)
Child of Dreams chapter 42 . 9/25/2016
In other words, she's Jareth without a conscience!