Reviews for Only a Dream
mulberryjam chapter 62 . 2/7
I can't wait to see where you take this story, I am also a huge fan of GND and all of Pika's work!
Jediavenger chapter 62 . 12/30/2016
Aawwww, poor Jareth can't catch a break. She could have gotten him a pastry or something too lol
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 62 . 12/29/2016
Awww... poor Jareth. His Christmas is definitely not fluffy enough.
Jediavenger chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
You have me so curious! I want to know what the good news is that would make Sarah have to get all dolled up for!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
Sarah is certainly earning her crown this journey.
PaleJewel1 chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
Yeah! You're back! So glad to read an update because I so love this story. Intrigued to see where Sarah is going all dressed up.
TheThinWhiteDuchess chapter 61 . 12/29/2016
You are an incredibly talented writer! I am so glad you keep this story going. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
THIS IS THE BEST THING
PaleJewel1 chapter 59 . 9/26/2016
I've just re-read this entire marvelous piece. You have. Five year old child in this work. I do so hope you continue. This is truly one of my most favorite stories ever!
Child of Dreams chapter 43 . 9/25/2016
(shakes head in amusement)
Child of Dreams chapter 42 . 9/25/2016
In other words, she's Jareth without a conscience!
Child of Dreams chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
(smirking slightly)
Yes, Erik, if you want to join the Mafia...
MyKingdomIsGreat chapter 59 . 8/13/2016
I love this story SO much! I have been following it for about 2 years, and I have read it about 5 times over. Please keep writing. I loved the end of the last chapter, where Sarah is wearing the Underground Queen style outfit. I thought that was so well developed! Thank you for all the work you have put into this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I'm bored now- but it was intresting?
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 58 . 6/17/2016
I just love it please I beg you, continueeeee! please?