Reviews for Only a Dream
RaccoonMama13 chapter 41 . 5/18
Just so you know, there is talk of a sequel coming out. I think it's suppose to be this summer, but I'm not sure on that.
thomasahagney chapter 41 . 4/11
need more cany stay here
Annabel Lioncour chapter 41 . 12/13/2014
Gah! I love this story! I really would love to see it complete one day
Madam Luna chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
ah yes the sword the horse and the granddaughter
Guest chapter 41 . 11/27/2014
I've been reading this story a long time! I do hope you'll continue it soon! Happy Thanksgiving! (If you celebrate such things) :)
faerielights10032 chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
UPDATE. YOU MUST UPDATE!
faerielights10032 chapter 29 . 11/24/2014
Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I luv it so much! Plus, I totally got the reference. I stayed up all night watching all the episodes and specials! So amazing! I wish I could be part of the comic.' Swoosh with glitter.' Te he he
faerielights10032 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! I cannot believe it. I thought I was the only person obsessed with girls next door comics. Did you know they have a youtube channel? Anyways, thanks for making this!
comical freaka chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Awesome update! I really believe you did an great job portraying the girls next door comic. Great job!
LadyLier chapter 41 . 10/29/2014
Hey! Just entering the Roommates and GND buildingverse, so nice to be able to read you FF in time :D keep going we will be waiting, were you talking about the such stuff story arc? If so It will be awesome to expand it :) nice of you to give us this. Also, have you seen Doctor Who? there is a story about William Shakespeare and the power of words.
MaidMarian17 chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
Sorry that I didn't log in! It is sooooooooooooo good to hear from you! I hope that everything is going well! This chapter was an unexpected, but very welcome, surprise :D It was definitely beautiful as always :) Can't wait for the next update dear!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
No, that was silly with Legolas, and your rendition was perfect
Lylabeth 1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Omg the little minx, indeed! She was playing him? That poor, foolish Fae!
Lylabeth chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Carmen, coloratura, my fav part of the play. I can see her singing in triumph, but is it? Darn you will have me singing THAT n my sleep.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
These two azure the most irascible couple in two worlds. Gotta love them, just kiss already, and make a baby.