Reviews for Only a Dream
I'm bored now- but it was intresting?
Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A chapter 58 . 6/17
I just love it please I beg you, continueeeee! please?
UmYeahSure chapter 57 . 6/17
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! Positively amazing!
Such an excellent chapter! Well done. Little Sarah is growing up and becoming aware that yes she has choices but does she really want what she always thought she wanted. So cool.
Mynean Rebel chapter 58 . 6/16
No! Don't change it! Puck's speech? One of the most powerful speeches I've read in a while. It spoke to me as a reader and to Sarah as a character. I thought this chapter fit beautifully and was exactly what Sarah's responses should be. Also the bit about wishing to be a princess when you're little, wishing to be normal when you're grown up, but looking back when you're older and realized you missed out on the adventure - WHAT? THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I love that and that look on life - that reminder that you can't be afraid of every chance that comes your way, even if you don't know the outcome, because one day you may look back and find that maybe your life was indeed "normal", but in retrospect it was really just...boring.
Thanks for this one, thank you for keeping the character word-vomit, and I can't wait to read what comes next!
-MR
keelyfae chapter 58 . 6/16
Thank you so much for the update .cant wait for more
QueenTatooine chapter 58 . 6/16
Not bad, and very true and very much something I wish could be changed, but it will take generations before people as a whole can look at the world around them and see all the different complex sides to the issues they see now so clearly in black and white.

Looking forward to more.
Love the depth of this chapter!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 58 . 6/16
This is a good chapter. The timing was right for introspection and your points about fairness were well-made. Maybe both Sarah and you have grown a little, LOL
Honoria Granger chapter 58 . 6/16
Oh,no, "heavy" is WONDERFUL. I much prefer this to the sillier chapters of this story. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for the terrific read!
ElishaTheCrazed chapter 58 . 6/16
Oh my! This is probably my favorite chapter of this whole story so far! The dialog between Sarah and Puck is genius! So beautiful! I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Alice chapter 58 . 6/16
It was a great chapter! I feel like it's been forever since you updated! So thank you for this, I loved it ️ Update soon! :)
*Swoon*
Jediavenger chapter 57 . 5/12
Loved this chapter! I am so glad to see some Sarah/Jareth interaction again!
QueenTatooine chapter 57 . 5/12
How Sarah knew that Morpheous knew she had the pendant is unclear, he made no comment and no significant glance at the spot the pendant rested beneath her shirt, from the narrative she has no reason to suspect he knows that, even though she may suspect he knows something.

Other than that, YAY communication with Jareth! Now she knows he is still fighting!