Reviews for Only a Dream
mickeydawn995 chapter 41 . 8/16
I know it's getting close to a year since you updated but this story really is awesome! Loooove it
Aristania chapter 41 . 7/16
I can't wait to see the next installment. This story is hilarious, and it captures the spirit of GND amazingly well!
blueyzangel chapter 41 . 7/7
I love this fanfic! When are you gonna update again?
Harper chapter 41 . 5/26
This story is just so lovely! I really enjoy the dream world of possible future!Sarah and the Goblings (it's so cute *flail*) but I also like how you've woven these other stories in and around that one central conceit. It's very nicely done.

I dearly hope that this story will be continued!
Harper chapter 11 . 5/26
This story is so darling. I can definitely see something like this happening in Pika's canon! And lines like "nothing to do with this story arc" and "scrying Toms" make it feel very true to the characters personalities in GND.

Good work! .
RaccoonMama13 chapter 41 . 5/18
Just so you know, there is talk of a sequel coming out. I think it's suppose to be this summer, but I'm not sure on that.
thomasahagney chapter 41 . 4/11
need more cany stay here
Annabel Lioncour chapter 41 . 12/13/2014
Gah! I love this story! I really would love to see it complete one day
Madam Luna chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
ah yes the sword the horse and the granddaughter
Guest chapter 41 . 11/27/2014
I've been reading this story a long time! I do hope you'll continue it soon! Happy Thanksgiving! (If you celebrate such things) :)
faerielights10032 chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
faerielights10032 chapter 29 . 11/24/2014
Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I luv it so much! Plus, I totally got the reference. I stayed up all night watching all the episodes and specials! So amazing! I wish I could be part of the comic.' Swoosh with glitter.' Te he he
faerielights10032 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! I cannot believe it. I thought I was the only person obsessed with girls next door comics. Did you know they have a youtube channel? Anyways, thanks for making this!
comical freaka chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Awesome update! I really believe you did an great job portraying the girls next door comic. Great job!
LadyLier chapter 41 . 10/29/2014
Hey! Just entering the Roommates and GND buildingverse, so nice to be able to read you FF in time :D keep going we will be waiting, were you talking about the such stuff story arc? If so It will be awesome to expand it :) nice of you to give us this. Also, have you seen Doctor Who? there is a story about William Shakespeare and the power of words.