Reviews for Faciem Lapide
Queen of Lazyness chapter 15 . 9/9/2021
That's a really cute story! I with there were more fanfics about Solok, he can be a very complex character that could be well developed. Maybe you someday would like to write another one? Lol
Thank for this good time!
Maya01608 chapter 15 . 5/15/2021
beautiful thanks for writing. ️
Maya01608 chapter 12 . 5/14/2021
Hey I really love your story! And that you talk about Oaxaca and mole ️ thanks for that! One thing that made me laugh is buenos tardes .

Por que en México sería: buenas tardes y en verdad sonó raro cuando lo leí .
Normalmente el buenos (en masculino) solo es para:
*Buenos días
*Buenos deseos (por ejemplo)
*Buenos niños

Y ya! creo (no sé por qué no se me ocurre otra ocasión para usar buenos como ejemplo).

Me refiero a cuando saludamos y eso. Es
Buenas tardes, buenos días, buenas noches.
(El masculino solo es para decear buen día) .
En fin de nuevo gracias por escribir me está gustando mucho tu historia!
( Y espero que no suene como un regaño o algo así :'v
realmente yo batalló mucho con el inglés y me gustaría que me dijeran estás cosas ️).
akagami hime chan chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
Enemies to friends is such a cliche and yet I'm loving how their relationship is slowly evolving
akagami hime chan chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
nice :)
Bianca chapter 11 . 4/11/2020
I like how Tia was right about him trying to get rid of her.
Bianca chapter 10 . 4/11/2020
OMG, Solok's pov next!

I'm beyond excited!
Bianca chapter 9 . 4/11/2020
I appreciate Tia being so level headed. I wonder if Solok is a sneaky Vulcan due to his personality or if I've misjudged all Vulcans. It would be quite the insight if we had his point of view written. I'd love to read it.
Bianca chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
I really enjoyed this chapter as well.

I must say that Solok is being very forward. I understand that touching in the Vulcan culture is very intimate. Touching the face is a very intimate touch for humans, too. It indicates affection.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I wish I knew what Solok thinks. Tia seems to feel, at least when she uses the word "triumphant," that Solok still sort of looks down on her. Though I may be wrong, of course. Perhaps the connotation I get from the word choice is mistaken on my part.
Bianca chapter 5 . 4/11/2020
This was a great chapter. I really loved the detail of the water and even the embarrassing talk about mating, lol.

Thanks for sharing such a good story!
Bianca chapter 3 . 4/11/2020
Very interesting. This sort of escalated quickly, lol.

I do like the "game" she mentions going on between them. I wonder if Solok is aware of what he is doing.
I also hope that everything works out for Tia. I hate when people's emotions are found out and they are mocked. It sounds like the Vulcans in this story would do that, probably.
I also appreciate the titles! I enjoy titles to chapters. They add flavor to the story overall.
Bianca chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
I like your story so far. It's very hard to find good Vulcan fanfiction. I wonder how this one will turn out!

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism. I feel there was more telling than showing in this chapter. It's most likely because it's the very beginning and you probably don't want a slow burn or build up of background, which I appreciate. I'm sure the rest of your story will be great!
Beyondtoday chapter 15 . 2/19/2019
A very entertaining story.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 15 . 9/15/2018
I reall enjoyed his story.
Misa-san chapter 15 . 1/25/2018
I really like this story. I stayed up all night a few nights ago reading it, but it was so late I didn't have the brain power to formulate a cohesive review. (If that makes sense!) I think you are a fantastic writer. I was a little worried at first since it is from 1st person POV, and sometimes 1st person can come off as arrogant (as the main character) or even amateurish. Your story did neither. I like the way Tia was written. I also like the fact that you included more about her heritage than simply being 'human' (b/c just because we're human doesn't mean we are all the same culture) I'm not familiar with Solok unfortunately, so your characterization was the only one I had to go on...I think you did a great job of conveying how strict and dismissive he was of other cultures.

Actually you did such a good job that I worry about Tia and I think her parents had valid concerns. It DID actually seem like he was prepping her for a life with him. I almost feel like she pretty much gave up her own culture in order to start a life with him. Unfortunately this is what I see in both fiction as well as canon on the various series. It seems like anytime there is a Human/Vulcan pairing, the human must always give up their culture and simply become part of the Vulcan way of life, which I think is a little unfair. Why must it be so absolute? Why can't it be give and take? T'Hayal seems to have been soley raised in the way of the Vulcans. We have no idea if she knows anything of her mother's heritage beyond a few superficial points here and there. Solok stated numerous times that he was 'pleased' whenever she did something the Vulcan way or expressed learning something more Vulcan. It's a little saddening, actually. Especially considering most Vulcan's think of Humans as inferior and illogical.

Anyways, great story and I hope you continue writing in the future!