Reviews for Devil Fantasy XIII: Wishes Are Eternal
ichigo15967 chapter 7 . 3/9
this is good when are you gonna update I would like to see how this goes
Its been over a year since this has been updated.
I go on your tumblr to see if theres any news regarding an update and find absolutely nothing.
Its safe to say that this story is dead.
I need more of this! Where has this gone?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
Cmon I need DAT chapter 8!
Flandre Sparda chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
This got so good. one of the best fanficts I have read. keep up the good work!
MissTaarna chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
I love this story! Keep it up! Really well written, the characters are spot on :-) Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
Wow! I love this story! Its so detailed, and the characters are spot on. I really hope the next chapter comes soon, because this just became my new favorite story
Kenny chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Yeah... no lol. This story is beyond amazing and I'm an old reader so I read all the 37, 38? chapters, you really should have just posted this as a version 2 or something. With how you update I can't follow this story, I'm not gonna wait 18 years XD. Wish you good luck with this new version.
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
This is a good story, keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
You know instead of removing all of the older chapters, you should have made posted the updated chapters on a new story called devil fantasy v2 or something like that. There still were a lot of people that liked the old chapters and its a shame we don't have them anymore.
Resonator chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I came back to this after about a year of not reading and I was like "what the hell happened to the thurty other chapters?" Well, as long as its not dead thats fine by me
awesomeguy76 chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
I just wish you put up more chapters :P
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
So, if I've calculated right, another chapter should be up around August. Just thought I'd help anyone out. What with the way the author has been updating lately (or should I say not updating?) He updated in February, when he had previously updated in June. Therefore, between 6-9 months is how long we have to wait. August-November is when we can expect an update. Due to me not knowing the guy personally there is a chance for error though.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Not trying to be a jerk, but will it take another 6 months for this to be updated?
dave134 chapter 7 . 4/22/2016