Reviews for Take Two
Supermoi chapter 64 . 2/18
Mwahahahaha! Revenge is sweet...
KayleeChiara chapter 103 . 9/2/2014
Another awesome chapter! :) Thanks for writing and hoping for more, when time is available! Take care!
KayleeChiara chapter 102 . 9/2/2014
I've been so far behind in my reading, I must apologize, most especially regarding my favorite one-shots author. Thank you so much for continuing to post, when you have a chance. I've enjoyed catching up and walking about the house with a smile on my face. All I can say is poor Sideswipe and poor Prowl, I thought for sure he'd end up getting the brunt of a reputation for being the recipient of a hubcap as he 'worships the ground' Sunstreaker walks on. Chuckle. Thanks for the grins and for writing!
AspenDragonLord chapter 103 . 8/19/2014
I enjoyed your story and was wondering if you would let me write stories inspired by your works. If you want, when I write one, I could send it to you with the chapter I got it from, so that if you don't want me to use it, I won't. I would make sure to let everyone that you were the original author and might be able to send a lot more viewers your way. Please let me know when you can.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 103 . 8/13/2014
I'm a bit late to the party but all I can say is awwwwwww. I do love secretly caring Sunstreaker.
Sunstreaker29 chapter 103 . 8/7/2014
Great chapter! Who knew Prowl was a drinker!

On another note. I haven't heard about what has been doing to everyone who either reads the stories here or writes stories for here. That would probably explain why I'm only getting every other chapter from stories I have favorite or haven't gotten any chapters. Like these last 2 chapters I just read, I hadn't gotten in my email. I had to click the link from chapter 101 to read chapters 102 and 103. I will, as a writer, complain to them about how they are treating those that are reading and writing here. That is just plain ridiculous! what is happening to this site?
Sunstreaker29 chapter 102 . 8/7/2014
I can't believe that Sunny would just walk up to his bother and knock him out cold! OMG! This was very good!

As for my fight. It's coming up soon. Sept. 6 in Medford, OR. I'll try to post pics when I get back from the fights.
Songbird's Spirit chapter 102 . 8/2/2014
XD awesome chapter! Talk about having a major ego...
Though Carly's hairstyle must've been quite the sight to see :D
If you're still taking suggestions I had one or two...
-instead of pulling regular pranks, Sideswipe goes the whole day pulling little 'fake pranks' like a bucket over the door but it's empty, or someone sets off a prank 'bomb' of his but it's a dud and everyone gets nervous and such about when he's gonna pull the real prank but he doesn't. (And Prowl can't punish Sides cause no one was actually pranked or injured. XD)
-the other one was Sides pranking Sunny by using so much wax on him that his tires and frame get so slick he can't do things like drive (his tires would just spin in place) or pick up a weapon (it's just slip away like a bar of soap)
PippinPoppin chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Awwwwwwww. Sides, I love you _ Great chapter! :D Really, really good. I hold a lot of respect for this story, I have a twin, and I can some what relate to all the feels. As always, awesome job! :)
PippinPoppin chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Another great chapter. I love how your honoring the twins. They don't get recognized much, but they do a lot for each other and for their friends. I loved the funny parts and the sad parts. This is an amazing collection. Great job.
PippinPoppin chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Wow. This was such a great chapter. I loooove the detail. LOVE IT. It does good for the twins. Awesome job.
PippinPoppin chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Hahahahahahahaha! XD Sides, your still the best. Bad aim Ratchet, I hope Mirage is okay! XD XD Awesome chapter!
PippinPoppin chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Poor Sunstreaker! O.o Great job! :D :D
Starfire201 chapter 103 . 8/1/2014
I like stories that show a somewhat "softer" side to Sunstreaker. Well done.
PippinPoppin chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
T_T REALLY SAD...but really good.
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »