Reviews for Yuuki The Vampire Slayer
G chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
This chapter is better and your a good writer!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
please extend the story))))))))
shira-chan 3 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
well this is cute!
sasunarufan1992 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
as the king demands , so it shall happen!
cool ending
vampire otaku chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
i luv how hanabusa said the thing about couple fights
Anlia chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Beautifully written, Luka! :D Aw, well if you want to fix those grammar mistakes: you used 'then' instead of 'than' in one of the sentences, forgot the ' in 'let's'. I wanted to see who would win! I can't wait for Sovereign to be written. Do you know how much manga i had to read, waiting for one of my "favorite" authors to update? No offense. Yeesh, all-nighter. Hope you get a good sleep. Oh yeah, I ended up naming one of my own characters Luka (hope you don't mind. _). My cousin found the name cute. XD : "In your dreams." She seethed.

"Every night." He smirked.

I LOVE that part. The sense of humor's great. :)
AnimeLover5898 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
okayy, finally everything makes sense, yayyy Kaname is back in all of his godlyness. Sensing yuukiXkaname in future can't wait, btw, if i sound like i hated the story before i didn't mean to come off as dat, just i was really confuse.
Anlia chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Awesome. LOL, Yuuki trapped in a room with just Kaname. I love wolves too! They're one of the best creatures that ever existed! Anywayz, dang, you're right. No offense. Well...Yeah, I got nothing on how to help you make Kaname NOT perverted. Sorry! Well, hope you update soon!
Yelena Icefaren chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
cant wait for more, please continue!
BriarRose chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
*glomps* bahahaa Yuuki in a secluded room with Kaname as her only company... :D im going to enjoy this very... much.

please update soon! im waiting!
Anlia chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful chapter! Well, maybe some music will give you inspiration. What about street ambush, like Yuuki's in town or something, gets ambushed, then some 'mysterious' figure (suppose Kaname) saves her or something? Sorry, my inspiration isn't helping at all. :( Anyway, hope you get an idea soon!
Eulalia chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ok so. you dont know where to go? try reading others' stories. NurMisurr is an amazing writer with such developed plots it astounds me. i like you story so far and im wondering why kaname *glomps* kissed her. please update soon!:D
AnimeLover5898 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm so confused, i thought he would have held her there for while, not released her, kissed her, then die, plus, you spelled break wrong(brake), had all the right letters just wrong order