Reviews for Shego to Go
Draco chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
No estuvo mal fue un giro interesante, de como por amor se hacen grandes esfuerzos
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Possessive Kim is hilarious!
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wow i love this story so much i am about to categorize in detail what i love about it. LOL.

1. drakken/shego is definitely awkweird. glad it didn't work out. hooray for kigo. lol

2. omg. i couldn't even imagine having ron for a boss. how terrible for shego.

3. at least she has a hot girlfriend. hooray for kigo.

4. i love the part at the end where kim wants shego so badly she pulls her out of the drive through window right into the car. now that kind of passion doesn't come along too often.

you write good work but i definitely love your kigo most of all

wow. that slave line from ron is too funny for words

i would completely love it if you wrote another chapter to your story caught green handed
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Nice story you got there,

Interesting relationships, and very interesting choice of work for Shego. If that doesn't tell she's committed to Kim, nothing will.

There was a good amount of humor and romance and an overall feel-good touch to it.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
jkrust78 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Well...I'll be honest here. I'm not much of a Kigo fan. That being said, I liked your story. It was very well written; Ron wasn't turned into some loser that isn't worthy of Kim, and Kim wasn't some horrible bitch who dumped Ron on his ass and ran off with Shego. For her part, Shego was portrayed in a somewhat sympathetic light as well. Everyone was more or less justified in their roles in the story.

Will this turn me into a Kigo fan? Probably not, but on the other hand there's nothing wrong with variety right? Actually, if you switched roles between Ron and Shego, then you could make a fun little K/R story as well. Imagine Shego as Ron's boss...there's a plot bunny for ya!

Either way, a good job all around!
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Well-written. Nice set up to the punch-line. Since it is a one-shot I won't voice a complaint about needing more to set up how they developed a relationship - I'm sort of a sucker for the traditional romance which follows how two people who may initially not like each other at all become lovers. Since that is immaterial to establishing your punch-line it is legitimate to leave it out. My opinion might be that it is a little long in the build up. It was well written, but may have provided more detail than necessary. [Of course, you should remember that bit of criticism comes from a writer who is regularly told in reviews, 'You needed to provide more details to flesh out the story.' So regard that as an expression of stylistic preference from me rather than an objective complaint.]
Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story, though I have to admit that I'm not as into Kigo fics as I used to be. The taboo has sort of worn off. That's not to say I didn't like it, it's just not my cup of tea, as the limeys say.

Working on a Shego fic myself. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Always a pleasure.

~Darev
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Found it to be an amusing,well thoughtout,and very believable story. I especially like the fact that instead of the usual tact of Shego being able to get a well paying job after going straight after all she's done as a villian, to instead being able to only get a low paying job at a fast food place, and only able to get that with someones the way you show how things are going between Kim and Ron,Ron and Shego. Bravo
Honulicious chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this was a good well rounded one-shot. you got some anxiety, pain, anger with no plasma shooting, humor, deep emotional talks, and a whopping kiss from Kim with her crazy antics. haa haa good writing!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Shego's pride went downhill in so many ways, it's one thing to work in a hellhole of fast food but its quite another to work under someone who loves working on such a plac, LOL.

It's ironic how things went for someone like Shgo.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
longnite chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was very funny and provided quite a few laughs at Shego's expense. Had to enjoy the image of how far she had fallen and landed at the end of the serving line with Ron as the task master. This also gave a light heart-ted moment with Ron and her discussing slightly more serious topics. I will have to say that this is one of the few works that I was inclined to tolerate his character...and that is saying something! Very fun ride and I like the way Kim grabs "her" carry out order too! Very well played! ;)
diav chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Haha, this was great! I was really amused throughout, especially with having Shego flipping burritos.

My favourite line is this one: "Why settle for just a bite when I can get the whole thing?" :-)