Reviews for Nightmares
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Wow. Very intriguing, as well as very well-written, too. I like it.

This is definitely what could've happened if Amy's mother Catherine had been successful with the spell she tried to cast on Amy (as well as what could've happened if Buffy hadn't stepped in when she did).

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and beautifully phenomenal writing! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
do you think Amy was put back or what?
Jason Barnett chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I'm not sure I buy Oz as that laid back. Besides dreams aren't logical so just mastering fears doesn't remove them.

He could be afraid his van breaks down on the way to an important gig, or that he broke his hand and could never play guitar again.
mardar chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
You capture how terrifying that situation would be. How trapped and panicked someone would feel. Great job!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
I'm always conflicted with Marcie on the one hand being ignored so thoroughly that you become invisable has to suck and I can understand why it might mess with your head. On the other hand she tried to kill Cordelia which is not cool.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
The wells family must be really messed up to have produced both Andrew and tucker.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
lol the last line is hilarious :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
lol larry and andrew that's an interesting pair
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Neat! :) The Mayor was a neat villain, and at the same time he was human, too. Pretty creative, in my opinion.

And Harry Groener, who did a fantastic job bringing him to life in the third season of the show, once said that his character was kind of like the serial killer Ted Bundy (November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989).

Harry stated that when he tried to play the Mayor too dark or evil, Joss or the other directors would ask him to tone it down, take it easy and make the part "real nice". In contrast to the series' previous villains and monsters, the Mayor's evil hides behind a mask of humanity. Harry enjoyed this, saying "You don't have to be Snidely Whiplash to be evil. Look at Ted Bundy."

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Neat! :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. Plus, I can imagine this happening to Larry, too. In my mind, even bullies like him get scared and have nightmares such as this one, too. That's kind of fun to write about as well.
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Neat so far! :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too.
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
WinterSky101 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Hmm...I think the second one is more Oz-ish, but the first one was hilarious. I like them both!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Neat! :) I like it. And Marcie Ross is such a cool character as well. Plus, Clea DuVall did an awesome job portraying her in the Season 1 episode Out of Mind, Out of Sight, too. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very cool and phenomenally creative writing! :)
mardar chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I really like this story. Very creative look at the other characters