Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
I dont like this bella...she is a bad mom and a selfish person
If they end up together he would have to get used to Jasper...even though he is dead mauve cant pretend he didn’t exist to spare edwards feelings. Why does he look hurt?
Little backwards… She couldn’t even barely function in the beginning of the story but now she says she misses them because that’s what she supposed to say. This doesn’t sound right
It seems like she only started coming out of her depression because of edward...to me that isnt right...she should bedoing it for her daughter and herself alone. Even if years had gone by she is in no place to get into a relationship. She needs to work on herself and her daughter first
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
She's a bitch. A big Bitch...
archy12 chapter 7 . 5/22/2017
Everybody needs help sometime, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Glad Bella understands it.
ghartling chapter 52 . 10/28/2014
Great story! !
harperpitt chapter 52 . 3/29/2014
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful story.
harperpitt chapter 50 . 3/29/2014
Beautiful story, thank you so much. Your writing is brilliant.
harperpitt chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
So glad she's going to seek help!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/6/2014
I couldn't stand my kids calling someone else mom...I wouldn't stand for it...no matter what.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/6/2014
Well her daughter dips trying to buy her a present for her birthday and then Edwards next sentence is he wants to take her away for her birthday. It's pissing me off.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
Even Edward needs to deal with his life
Guest chapter 41 . 3/6/2014
Are you fucking kidding me? She's a bitch to her daughter but nice to Edward...yeah. Sneak in to lay with your daughter you bitch...not a man...you need to work on things with her. This chapter pissed me off. Go cuddle your daughter...comfort her.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/6/2014
They kiss after this? Weird...Edward has weird responses. If she was so upset about this I don't understand why she was the way she was in the beginning of the story. Bella didn't sound like the greatest person before jasper cheated so he should have just divorced her before anything happen.
2,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »