Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
Jaygm chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Totally realistic. Kids are the ultimate interrupters, aren't they? LOL. Totally feel the frustration of the interrupted story here, but like I said before- totally realistic. Great story. I am devouring it.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
This story is wonderful, so far. So sad for Bella.
S1203 chapter 50 . 2/11/2012
That was really great jouney. Thank you for sharing. :)
archy12 chapter 31 . 2/5/2012
aw,i am sorry you got your hand story is amazing and i am glad i don't have to wait to read it to the btw,there's probably not a single woman in the world who hasn't hurt herself in the kitchen some time or is why i consider Boroplus and Band-aid a necessity in my home!:P
Joie Cullen chapter 50 . 1/31/2012
This was such a cute story!
Joie Cullen chapter 50 . 1/31/2012
This was such a cute story!
Joie Cullen chapter 49 . 1/31/2012
Joie Cullen chapter 41 . 1/31/2012
I can NOT! Edward just knows exactly what to do and say! WHERE IS MINE! O_o
twifan522 chapter 51 . 1/28/2012
Very sweet story. I love to read your characters!
twifan522 chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
This line:

"Like my own personal valium."

Joie Cullen chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
LOL, I have no children, but I have a puppy (who will is 1 today the 27th!) and I can't be on the phone or talking to someone, or on the computer or laptop with out her whining, crying, barking, squeaking her INCREDIBLY loud ball NEXT TO MY EAR. Once I give her my full attention she wants to snuggle. . . OMG! She's enough, I need not children! I'd love them, but Alice is enough!
Joie Cullen chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Emmett made Rose cut her hand off! ROOOOOOOOOOMANTIC! LOL! LOVE IT!
Joie Cullen chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
I've been lurking for 13 chapters. :D Seriously with the crying! LOL! I adore angsty stories, so I'm down, but goodness me! It makes the sweetest parts so much sweeter!
Fatal.Attractions chapter 51 . 1/21/2012
This was such a wonderful and I really loved it. I'm really looking forward to the next outtake for this story. Hope to see it soon! :)
whohellanoes chapter 51 . 1/18/2012
wow. amazing story. the pacing was perfecct. thanks so much for the read. i really enjoyed it.
2,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »