Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I think I'm going to enjoy this story...at least I do so far. Not sure what your update schedule will be?
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brilliant x
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice start.
Kare831 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love these little Witfits... the format is very interesting and it's intriguing to see what different authors do with the prompts. I can see where it would be demanding and I commend those who try! This was a great start. It's a bit sad, but I love that about your writing, there is so much beauty and honesty in it.

Kare
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Interesting beginning, and I admire your discipline in committing to a daily post :-)

I wonder what Seth was touching... something to do with Jasper perhaps?

I look forward to finding out who the woman living with Seth and Edward is :-)
runtagua chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A lovely start... looking forward to more of your beautiful prose.

xx

Joy
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well...? Let it get ugly then! You're a effing super whammy boffo wicked author, so let it out! Weeeee shall read and be enlightened. Not sure what I would have written here had I been sober. Does it matter?

More thanks!
marianasgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aw, very sad but a good start :) You are a fantastic writer, I look forward to reading more soon!
janneyt chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like it already!
rtexas chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You just want to make me cry.
my1edward chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for writing. Good luck with the present tense. That seems like it would be a little tricky. This Bella reminds me of me a bit-not in the sense of having suffered a devastating loss, but in not being the overly-effusive sort. So I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with her. I also like the idea that she can perhaps learn something from her daughter about dealing with loss, as well as being a good and supportive parent for her.

I like this contrast between them-

"She sounds so matter of fact when the mere mention of my deceased husband affects me so deeply. I wonder if it's her age–I don't know if a six year old can really process death–or if we're just made of different stuff. I always thought she was more like her father than me."
theeyeshaveit chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love it! More, please.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
wow. that was really powerful. I'm looking forward to more...
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You wrote this withouth a plan...wow...it was so great! I look forward to see Bella and her sweet little girl...I hope their broken hearts can be fixed.

GOOD JOB!