Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
She needs to stop comparing Edward and jasper...she also needs to stay in the friend zone with Edward.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
I'm confused...she was going on what a wonderful father jasper was...now Edward has some special kind of relationship with s child that jasper didn't even have. What?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
I would have left her ungrateful ass
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
She is really feeling sorry for herself. What's the matter with her. She needs some help...she's pissing me off.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
She should be putting her daughter first. I'm kind of mad at Bella right now
dbpbatm chapter 52 . 2/1/2014
Really sweet story!
kitkat3051 chapter 52 . 11/2/2013
Loved it!
TX Bottle Blonde chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
This is the second story you've written that I've read and I'm hooked. You have such a unique pacing and your characters seem so realistic. I feel as though I'm hearing a story from a friend of this family. Thanks for your time and talent. I hope you continue to write.
Mell C chapter 52 . 10/23/2013
Thank you for a well written and heartfelt story. I read After enjoying Dear Mr. Masen.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 52 . 5/28/2013
Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it and your other story Proud... Can't believe I'm just now finding your stories but I can't wait to read more from you... Thanks for the great stories:)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 52 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :)
robela chapter 51 . 3/19/2013
I really love this story,this Edward and Bella are amazing!
I hope you continued to write!
makdm chapter 52 . 2/13/2013
Read your story for 2 days straight. I really love that it's not rush and Edward is just so sweet! Really love this one! xx
jennlynnfs chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
I enjoyed this story so much. I thought the pacing was good and totally understandable given the situation.

I also wanted to say how much I admired the fact that you continued to write despite so many difficult events in your life (Irene, throwing out your back, burned hand). It's been a couple years since you posted this and I hope things have gotten better.

I really enjoyed your story and have been inspired as a writer not to give up!
Twiggalina chapter 52 . 2/8/2013
This story is a wonderful read!
2,899 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »