Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
jennlynnfs chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
I enjoyed this story so much. I thought the pacing was good and totally understandable given the situation.

I also wanted to say how much I admired the fact that you continued to write despite so many difficult events in your life (Irene, throwing out your back, burned hand). It's been a couple years since you posted this and I hope things have gotten better.

I really enjoyed your story and have been inspired as a writer not to give up!
Twiggalina chapter 52 . 2/8/2013
This story is a wonderful read!
LSU15 chapter 37 . 1/7/2013
Damn... I cannot form another word, but damn.
MarilynBaby chapter 52 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely loved this story, and I didn't think I would. Pleasantly surprised. Happy Holidays!
ReaderKat chapter 50 . 12/3/2012
Really enjoyed this story. The pace was slow and sweet and it was great to see you work out everything in their relationship. Thanks for sharing.
MatingInspires chapter 52 . 11/27/2012
Really great!
NeedMyFix chapter 52 . 10/8/2012
This has got to be my most favorite WitFit story. I've read it around 4 times now. Never gets old.
Lexie2516 chapter 52 . 9/7/2012
This is a wonderful story. Enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us. :-)
samily chapter 52 . 8/10/2012
love this!
drlena chapter 52 . 7/19/2012
Thanks for the story. I'm glad you didn't make the villainess a Tanya or the dead husband a jake.
Dev-love21 chapter 38 . 6/22/2012
I hope she opens up to him soon about what happened with Jasper. I know he isnt entitled to anything but he feels comfortable enough to talk about his birth mother and maggie but she isnt giving in return. It doesnt really seem fair.
Dev-love21 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Bella is being absolutely ridiculous and im so mad at her
Soulmates913 chapter 51 . 6/12/2012
Bella is right, employees don't have to pay more to have a good healthy 's our right!

LOL "I hope I'm not fired by my own husband." oh Bella

XO from Brazil
TrudyBelle chapter 52 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely LOVE this Edward and Bella. I so enjoyed this story.
Soulmates913 chapter 50 . 6/12/2012