Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
sosueme chapter 50 . 4/1/2012
I've loved this tale of guilt, love, and forgiveness. The characters were all believable and true to themselves. The kids were adorable. The plot was interesting and had nice flow - I loved the slower pace and how the mood went from melancholy to content. Nice work.
sosueme chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
I love the last bit here...when the heart takes over, before the head has a chance to stop spinning.
Denny52 chapter 52 . 4/1/2012
Great story. Read it in two days and so glad I found it. It was just lovely.
Denny52 chapter 46 . 4/1/2012
That was so great. Just perfect.
sosueme chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
I'm loving this story. It's easy to feel her melancholy and shock at even simple things, and her love for her daughter. I think that for a writer, that's easier said than done.
SewPark chapter 52 . 3/29/2012
So beautiful! Love this.
ForBlueSkies24 chapter 52 . 3/23/2012
I read your other witfit prompt story earlier this week and decided I had to read this one, too. I loved both of them, and Dear Mr. Masen is one of my favorites. You're a really great writer, and all of your stories are very entertaining and believable, and that's really important. Anyway, I love the addition of the children in this story. The whole co-mingling of two families is always sweet. Enough rambling by me. Great job once again!
Charmie77 chapter 52 . 3/19/2012
I have been obsessed with this fic since this morning...OBSESSED I tell you!
Charmie77 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
accepting help is one of the hardest things for us strong, independent women :)
Charmie77 chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
oh no - what happened to Edward? Could there be some misunderstandings afoot?
Charmie77 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
taking that first step is ALWAYS the hardest one.
Charmie77 chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
So I absolutely love everything you write - it's official. I've had this on my TBR since DMM ended. I finally started it and DAMN...I'm freaking obsessed with it.

I love the realism you are putting into it.

I lost my dad tragically when I was 12 - that outburst you gave Mae is a classic sign of a child in desperate need of therapy...

Can't wait until after work to read more.
Thirlestane chapter 52 . 3/14/2012
Thank you! T
blueeyes11354 chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
Nice to revisit these two. :)
violetweston chapter 52 . 3/13/2012
Oh, my! I have missed this family! I am fortunate to have no experience with divorce in my own life, but this chapter revealed the terrible reality of what it must be like for families who experience it. Although this family handles the situation almost perfectly, there are still such difficult choices and the pain of a family torn at times. In this particular chapter, I ached for Seth and also for Bella. Seth is doing the best he can and has the advantage of three parents who truly love him and want what's best for him, but he still must be torn. It is a lot for a boy to deal with - loving all of his parents and never being able to have them all. Knowing that enjoying his mother means missing his father, Bella, and Maeve, and vice versa.

What Edward did by securing rights for Bella illustrates perfectly what I love so much about him. As I've told you before, he is most likely my favorite Edward of all time (and I've met MANY Edwards!).

Thank you so much for this visit with this family. I hope to see them again, soon!

Violet