Reviews for Landscape: Fictionista WitFit Prompts, Summer 2011
Dev-love21 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Bella is being absolutely ridiculous and im so mad at her
Soulmates913 chapter 51 . 6/12/2012
Bella is right, employees don't have to pay more to have a good healthy 's our right!

LOL "I hope I'm not fired by my own husband." oh Bella

XO from Brazil
TrudyBelle chapter 52 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely LOVE this Edward and Bella. I so enjoyed this story.
Soulmates913 chapter 50 . 6/12/2012
So beautiful!
Soulmates913 chapter 48 . 6/12/2012
"She calls my name so loudly when she comes I briefly wonder if someone will call the police" LOL Gahh OsgasmWard! ;)

XO
Soulmates913 chapter 47 . 6/12/2012
YEAH I love EPOV, I like BPOV, but I prefer EPOV, I don't know, it's good to be inside a man's mind! I know it's just a ffic, but I don't care, It's too good to listen to men, to know what they are thinking! ;) Do u understand me? :/
sosueme chapter 50 . 4/1/2012
I've loved this tale of guilt, love, and forgiveness. The characters were all believable and true to themselves. The kids were adorable. The plot was interesting and had nice flow - I loved the slower pace and how the mood went from melancholy to content. Nice work.
sosueme chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
I love the last bit here...when the heart takes over, before the head has a chance to stop spinning.
Denny52 chapter 52 . 4/1/2012
Great story. Read it in two days and so glad I found it. It was just lovely.
Denny52 chapter 46 . 4/1/2012
That was so great. Just perfect.
sosueme chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
I'm loving this story. It's easy to feel her melancholy and shock at even simple things, and her love for her daughter. I think that for a writer, that's easier said than done.
SewPark chapter 52 . 3/29/2012
So beautiful! Love this.
ForBlueSkies24 chapter 52 . 3/23/2012
I read your other witfit prompt story earlier this week and decided I had to read this one, too. I loved both of them, and Dear Mr. Masen is one of my favorites. You're a really great writer, and all of your stories are very entertaining and believable, and that's really important. Anyway, I love the addition of the children in this story. The whole co-mingling of two families is always sweet. Enough rambling by me. Great job once again!
Charmie77 chapter 52 . 3/19/2012
I have been obsessed with this fic since this morning...OBSESSED I tell you!
Charmie77 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
accepting help is one of the hardest things for us strong, independent women :)
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »