Reviews for Old
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
awww,finally a Clay one shot!super cute!thank you!

he may be old,but Clay is still THE man! ;)

the second moron-awwww

who's Tonto?

ohhhh yeah,him

thats so beautiful!I'm crying now!Pappa Clay!awwww

hehe,I liked this "zen" Tig

yep,no ones can't say that he's not reasonable

oh no Jackie boy...

I think it was a wonderful story!thank you!
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You didn't take Clay out of character. So many authors want to write Clay this evil, heartless guy or as a sap. He's a guy went through the school of hard knocks and came out strong. He's every bit as thoughtful as he is aggressive. he's got a big heart, but he's built for war. You already know that I hate him for having Donna killed, but he was punished enough. I always think of the scene where Gemma is sitting with him in chapel and he starts to cry about how he just wants Jax to love him. He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and accepts people for what they are, unlike some other people. *cough* Jax *cough*

You show all of that and more in your writing. You've really shown how "round and full" he is as a character. I love how he's calculating prison protection then having a father/daughter with Milla. That, ladies and gents, is how you write Clarence. If you can't do that, don't bother. Of course Jax is reactive..fucking moron. Can he just be locked up for the remainder of the series? Would love that. I know it's small, but I could totally see Tig all calm as he's covered in nazi blood. I hope he bit the guy's face. I love that Juice knows better than to trust Jax's empty promises. The Clay/Jax/Juice interaction was spot on.

The line about Clay sharing his girls with Juice was my favorite. how cute. The last line gave me a good laugh.

This is wonderful. These one shots are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
lederra chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love this story. Lovethe fact that it shows the love that Clay has for his family and brothers.