Reviews for The Mistress of Moonacre
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 16 . 10h
"Yeeeees!" Is what I screamed when I saw your new chapter post xD I looooove this story so much! Truly lovely, as Robin would say. Your OC Catherine is perfection and I'm absolutely fascinated with the world of characters you have created *.* Even though this is a story about Robin and Catherine, I definitely find myself really enjoying her interactions with the other characters and discovering their personalities and tragic stories along with her. Absolutely wonderful! I look forward to the next chapter!
a lover of books chapter 2 . 10h
i've only read the first chapter and the prologue and i love it so far!

if i didn't know any better and the story wasn't on a site called i'd have thought it originally your story.

i can't wait for the rest!

you really do write brilliantly, most times good fan fiction, really good fan fiction, is hard to find. i'm glad i found yours.
R chapter 16 . 9/19
Ohmigosh! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I have been waiting for this update for soooooooo long thank you! It's even better than I'd hoped! I wonder if Robin might fall in love with her... Thanks again and please update soon!
HopeAndHeartache chapter 16 . 9/20
Ohh! Love it so much :D Can't wait for the next one
Adriatic Rose chapter 16 . 9/16
So glad to see your post. I've been a silent reader during this story, and the recent update brought back all the reasons as to why I fell in love with your interpretation as well as the source material! And just in time, when I had to recall The Little White Horse recently for an Adolescent Literature course this semester. I really do love what you've done with it, playing with the diction and culture that I found so mesmerizing in your work and in Goudge's. Truly, I am glad for a reason to re-read your work and the original novel once more! I hope I can take this update as a sign of better health, and not because of the return of the story - hope all is well with you and yours. And shame on you, for leaving this chapter with such a tension-filled, beauty-rich ending!
jessie-lee95 chapter 17 . 8/29
I just found this story and let me tell you it is AMAZING! Perfectly constructed and it's different to other stories - who would ever think Benjamin having a younger sister - and it's just excellent, with many great words to describe it! I hope you can update soon

On another note, I hope you are recovering and doing well. Get better soon:)
Moonlily22 chapter 17 . 6/6
My dear, all i have to say is i hope you get as better as you can and that god will help you through. I think your writing is lovely and I'll be waiting patiently for an update.
With lots of Love and hope
katerinamak2015 chapter 17 . 5/15
I know it's a lot to ask from you but please update soon!I really like your story!
Hi there! I really hope your doing alright! Im so sorry bout your health! Call out to Jesus for help! Wonderful story too! I would love to hear more but please take your time!:)
I know that is a lot to ask especially from you b7t please update soon!
Wolvess chapter 17 . 1/26
Update when ever u feel like it people who post comments like that are insensitive and I hope u get better soon.
Please update! I know you said you were having health issues but 2 years, really?
I love this story so much and it breaks my heart that you have not updated in over a year. Good luck with recovery but surely you must be better by now?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Please keep writing!
rosie chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Hi I hope your operation went well and you are feeling much better.
I just wanted to say I have just come across your story Mistress of Moonacre and have really enjoyed. You write really well and the story is both humorous and engrossing. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of it when you are up to writing it. Good luck. R