Reviews for The Mistress of Moonacre
fangirl0012345 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Awww poor you! I have in fact heard of scoliosis. I think in one case it was an assembly at school,(not entirely sure. I think they said it was spinerculosis or whatever. I think it was something different actually…), the other is a couple days ago at a sort of self esteem day at school(girls got self esteem day, guys got to play volleyball, play dodgeball and have chocolate. Soooooo not a sexist day…) and it was a video about this guy in Russia or Germany taking in people that didn't look 'normal' and making manniquins from a store look like them. One woman had a severe case of scoliosis. Like, REALLY severe. It was really noticable. But I've heard of it and it doesn't look like fun. I hope you get better soon and recover.
Me chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
OMG! awesome story! Update soon I'm dieing to read!
StoryPirate chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Oh, no! I dearly hope that you will feel better soon, and that your surgery will go well. Prayers for you- for you to be healthy and strong again, for your surgery to go well and your recovery to go quick, and that nothing will go wrong with your house remodel.
AbigailTunbridge chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having operations for scoliosis. I've gpt a friend with the same thing. God bless for all your moving and operations and recoveryand all. Thanks for the update cos I was ggetting worried you were abandoning us...
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I hope you feel better soon! :) I enjoy this story and pleased to hear that you haven't given up on it, as it is a wonderful story!
xXFallen-Angel-Of-DarknessXx chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Its fine. Good luck with your surgery! I hope it goes well and be fixed :)
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Please update! I have been fallowing this lovely story for ever now! Please for all of your fans (including me) update! It's a great story! :)

I hope you update soon
AbigailTunbridge chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Please, for the love of my sanity, please update. I don't know how much longer I can take the suspense...
Anon chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Very, very good! I am loving this story! I see that you haven't updated in several months- I dearly hope that you are still interested in this story and will continue writing it! Best of luck to you- keep up the great work!
ANNEROOS chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Oh, Robin! You should keep your promises!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Update, update, updaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Pleeeaaase. I'm begging you. Begging.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
please please please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
I like it when are you going to update it?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
that was actually really really funny.
I like it, and I can't wait until the next chapters come.