Reviews for The Mistress of Moonacre
katerinamak2015 chapter 17 . 5/15
I know it's a lot to ask from you but please update soon!I really like your story!
Hi there! I really hope your doing alright! Im so sorry bout your health! Call out to Jesus for help! Wonderful story too! I would love to hear more but please take your time!:)
I know that is a lot to ask especially from you b7t please update soon!
Wolvess chapter 17 . 1/26
Update when ever u feel like it people who post comments like that are insensitive and I hope u get better soon.
Please update! I know you said you were having health issues but 2 years, really?
I love this story so much and it breaks my heart that you have not updated in over a year. Good luck with recovery but surely you must be better by now?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Please keep writing!
rosie chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Hi I hope your operation went well and you are feeling much better.
I just wanted to say I have just come across your story Mistress of Moonacre and have really enjoyed. You write really well and the story is both humorous and engrossing. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of it when you are up to writing it. Good luck. R
julia chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
im really sorry about your health. i will be praying for you! the last chapter was adorable! my favorite so far! robin scenes are my favorite! well im going to "try" waiting patiently for the next part! lol. thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Dear L,
If you have any compassion in your body you will continue this story! It has captured my imagination and that you should leave it finished is UNTHINKABLE. I am sure all of your other reviewers will agree with me when I say a writing talent such as yours is not often discovered so please, please, PLEASE finish it.
I hope you recover from your operation and the best of luck!
Changling chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
I hope your operation went as it should(if not...well, I can't do much more then wish you the best of future luck) and that your promis to not abandon this story still holds true. I just reread it and thouht that you'd appreciate knowing that there are people out here waiting patiently(more or less) for your next update.
MeMeMe chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
please please PLEASE update! i'm dying here!
fangirl0012345 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Awww poor you! I have in fact heard of scoliosis. I think in one case it was an assembly at school,(not entirely sure. I think they said it was spinerculosis or whatever. I think it was something different actually…), the other is a couple days ago at a sort of self esteem day at school(girls got self esteem day, guys got to play volleyball, play dodgeball and have chocolate. Soooooo not a sexist day…) and it was a video about this guy in Russia or Germany taking in people that didn't look 'normal' and making manniquins from a store look like them. One woman had a severe case of scoliosis. Like, REALLY severe. It was really noticable. But I've heard of it and it doesn't look like fun. I hope you get better soon and recover.
Me chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
OMG! awesome story! Update soon I'm dieing to read!
StoryPirate chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Oh, no! I dearly hope that you will feel better soon, and that your surgery will go well. Prayers for you- for you to be healthy and strong again, for your surgery to go well and your recovery to go quick, and that nothing will go wrong with your house remodel.