Reviews for The Mistress of Moonacre
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 17 . 7/27
Ugh, soooo good! This chapter is well worth the wait!

I have the book Little White Horse but haven't read it . I have seen the Moonacre movie and it is not the best movie but for some reason I find it rather charming and cute (especially Robin de Noir u). Every time I read your story I keep thinking this would be a fantastic published book *0* It seems like most of the content is of your own creation - like I said, haven't read the book so not sure if you are pulling characters and details from there - so with adjustments to the copyrighted characters this could be entirely your own work. I mean if the Fifty Shades of Grey writer could do it, why not you. I dunno, just wanted to share that! :D

Anyways, wonderful update! Literally leapt with joy when I saw the update notification u I hope to see another update soon * u *
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 1 . 7/27
Ah! So happy to see an update! :D Celebrating by rereading the whole story thus far! I love your writing and this story so much!
;* 0 *;
LittleGurgles27 chapter 17 . 7/26
What a pleasant surprise! I reread this entire story when I saw that you updated and I am so incredibly glad that I did. You've added so much to the story that I appreciate and while I wish (so desperately wish) that Robin was in every line of the story, I love that you've built a life and community and story so effortlessly and efficiently around Catherine. Her interactions with Evie and the children are so endearing and really make Catherine all the more pleasant and likeable. Lastly, thank you, thank you for writing such a spot-on Robin. He really is a complex character I think, but you've done such a great job with him and I'm really looking forward to your next update and how Robin and Catherine's storyline continues!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
Please update! This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what comes next.
ridiculous hope chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
this story truly is one of the best i've ever read and i do hope you'll continue to write it
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
"Yeeeees!" Is what I screamed when I saw your new chapter post xD I looooove this story so much! Truly lovely, as Robin would say. Your OC Catherine is perfection and I'm absolutely fascinated with the world of characters you have created *.* Even though this is a story about Robin and Catherine, I definitely find myself really enjoying her interactions with the other characters and discovering their personalities and tragic stories along with her. Absolutely wonderful! I look forward to the next chapter!
a lover of books chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
i've only read the first chapter and the prologue and i love it so far!

if i didn't know any better and the story wasn't on a site called i'd have thought it originally your story.

i can't wait for the rest!

you really do write brilliantly, most times good fan fiction, really good fan fiction, is hard to find. i'm glad i found yours.
R chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
Ohmigosh! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I have been waiting for this update for soooooooo long thank you! It's even better than I'd hoped! I wonder if Robin might fall in love with her... Thanks again and please update soon!
HopeAndHeartache chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Ohh! Love it so much :D Can't wait for the next one
Adriatic Rose chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
So glad to see your post. I've been a silent reader during this story, and the recent update brought back all the reasons as to why I fell in love with your interpretation as well as the source material! And just in time, when I had to recall The Little White Horse recently for an Adolescent Literature course this semester. I really do love what you've done with it, playing with the diction and culture that I found so mesmerizing in your work and in Goudge's. Truly, I am glad for a reason to re-read your work and the original novel once more! I hope I can take this update as a sign of better health, and not because of the return of the story - hope all is well with you and yours. And shame on you, for leaving this chapter with such a tension-filled, beauty-rich ending!
jessie-lee95 chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
I just found this story and let me tell you it is AMAZING! Perfectly constructed and it's different to other stories - who would ever think Benjamin having a younger sister - and it's just excellent, with many great words to describe it! I hope you can update soon

On another note, I hope you are recovering and doing well. Get better soon:)
Moonlily22 chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
My dear, all i have to say is i hope you get as better as you can and that god will help you through. I think your writing is lovely and I'll be waiting patiently for an update.
With lots of Love and hope
D
katerinamak2015 chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
I know it's a lot to ask from you but please update soon!I really like your story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Hi there! I really hope your doing alright! Im so sorry bout your health! Call out to Jesus for help! Wonderful story too! I would love to hear more but please take your time!:)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
I know that is a lot to ask especially from you b7t please update soon!