Reviews for Chuck and Sarah vs The Veterans
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Sorry I'm late in this but well done Sir! Very entertaining and thank you kindly for sharing!
Jimmy 144 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Very good and a happy birthday to Quistie.
wilf21 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
A reslly nice way to round this story off to the present day. Thanks for adding this final chapter.
atcDave chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
This was a nice surprise. Perfect update for post series!
P.J. Murphy chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Very cool to see this story continued. Nicely done
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I loved this story! Kudos on a great ride.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Hah! Great chapter. Very funny.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Cool story guys. I'm loving it and thinking of my own marriage. 28 years this June! Probably due to the advise of this chapter. You know the forgiveness part...yeah...ok and the other part too ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I always wondered why we couldn't get the the beach and Sarah pregnant for a finale. Damn royalties ;) I came over to the story from Chuck This. Nicely done with the set up. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Selonianth chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Smart waitress.
Artemisbeloved chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I do miss scarecrow and MRS king. always had a sweet eye for the belove spy couples. wish they wold make a tv movie of the scarecrow and Mrs king as seniors or abut to retire. I think we see to lintel of the working cool elders out there.
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Great story...look forward to more.
Grey Alchemist chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. The last scene was a fun one.
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
hahahaha! That was a hoot! What a fantastic final chapter to such an amazingly awesome story! That was adorable and really, really funny! :D Keep up the fantastic work, you two!

until next time,

coreymon77
chuckfan56 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Ain't it so. Great little story guys. Very funny and entertaining.