Reviews for His Frustrating Silence
toya chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
oh my gosh i love it please continue
Aqua468 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Happiness! I can't wait for you to update! This story is awesome!
:):):&4):):):):):):/.,):)::):)::):):):):):):):):):))3):):)/):):):):):):):):)/)
Wow, my smiley faces look deformed...
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
An awesome story, I really want to find out what they want with Jaden. You have an awesome. Imagination.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
alsome keep going your really talented ! p.s JADENS SO HOT!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Agh! I can't wait for the next chapter, you're just an Awsome author! X3
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
nice keep going its good
Tornpeltoflife chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
pretty good duel scene im pretty sure someonetold how this works but at least u got a pretty good scene!
Tornpeltoflife chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
No Comments (to excited o-o)
Tornpeltoflife chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Awsome!
ok the bloody skin part got to me only becuse i already feel im going to barf and u got me tensed up with in my case is hard to do because i get rlly excited way befroe tensing up sweet righting!
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Epic. I luv this story! It's sooo good! I hope Jaden gets better. Keep it up! Can't wait for the end! XD I feel like a kid in a candy store right now! :)

Rai
Sloth Tolos chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
PLease get Jaden to be able to speak I NEED HIM TO GET HURT D; -Wants to see blood- I wish to see violence! AWESOME STORY :D Cannot wait for next chapter
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I really do not like Syrus. You have captured the characters quite well. Actually, you captured them so well, my feeling for the annoying Syrus is rekindled! God, how I find the kid so annoying. And that this moment, I just want him to leave Jaden alone so he can sleep. I wish Jesse was here, now him and Jaden make great team.
Wolf star1500 chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Nice can't wait to see what happens next plz update soon!
Wolf star1500 chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. PlEaSe UpDaTe SoOn!
writergirl142 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Please update soon! This is so good and I would really like to know wat happens! It's amazing!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »