Reviews for His Frustrating Silence
Aqua468 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Happiness! I can't wait for you to update! This story is awesome!
:):):&4):):):):):):/.,):)::):)::):):):):):):):):):))3):):)/):):):):):):):):)/)
Wow, my smiley faces look deformed...
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
An awesome story, I really want to find out what they want with Jaden. You have an awesome. Imagination.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
alsome keep going your really talented ! p.s JADENS SO HOT!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Agh! I can't wait for the next chapter, you're just an Awsome author! X3
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
nice keep going its good
Tornpeltoflife chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
pretty good duel scene im pretty sure someonetold how this works but at least u got a pretty good scene!
Tornpeltoflife chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
No Comments (to excited o-o)
Tornpeltoflife chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Awsome!
ok the bloody skin part got to me only becuse i already feel im going to barf and u got me tensed up with in my case is hard to do because i get rlly excited way befroe tensing up sweet righting!
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Epic. I luv this story! It's sooo good! I hope Jaden gets better. Keep it up! Can't wait for the end! XD I feel like a kid in a candy store right now! :)

Rai
Sloth Tolos chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
PLease get Jaden to be able to speak I NEED HIM TO GET HURT D; -Wants to see blood- I wish to see violence! AWESOME STORY :D Cannot wait for next chapter
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I really do not like Syrus. You have captured the characters quite well. Actually, you captured them so well, my feeling for the annoying Syrus is rekindled! God, how I find the kid so annoying. And that this moment, I just want him to leave Jaden alone so he can sleep. I wish Jesse was here, now him and Jaden make great team.
Wolf star1500 chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Nice can't wait to see what happens next plz update soon!
Wolf star1500 chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. PlEaSe UpDaTe SoOn!
writergirl142 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Please update soon! This is so good and I would really like to know wat happens! It's amazing!
ScarletLycrois chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
So the one time he listens and he gets into trouble for it? Sorry Jay, but that's life! Looks like Chazz is venting out his anger on others again!
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »