Reviews for The Song That Brought Us Together
aida14 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
i love your story
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Awesome story I love it, you should write a new story about this couple. -_-
9kaguya99 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
I'm sad to see this story end as well... it was amazing Momo-Chan! :D
Can't wait to see what other stories you have in store!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
You gotta finish if you haven't already its sooooooo good!
NumberOneVIP chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
OMG! Update when you can!

-Tina Bay
9kaguya99 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Yay! :D I loved it update soon, but i Know i'm going to regret reading it but heyyyy :( haha :P
9kaguya99 chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
Good one Momo-chan! awww Byakuya-Kun was nervous, it was a cute chappy, cute fluff too! so kawaii! haha Hichigo and ITSYGO! Are hiarious! :) Loved it -_- (Fricken Momo stealing Byakuya-kun from me... SHANNARO TEME!) anyhoo! have a goodnight Momo-Chan don't forget to review on meh stories too! ;) ja ne!
mysteri0s chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i just realized, chapter 13...momo's not so momo.
9kaguya99 chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Nooooo why Momo-Chan! Why! U had to end it here! D: -_- fine! SHANNARO! jk! :) please update soon! i've been waiting for an update on this storeh foreva!
XxShyxX chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
so this is a filler not the cotinue because it didn't much with the last chapter

I am very glad you update a new one
mysteri0s chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
yesssss!an update!keep it, its sooo cute!
9kaguya99 chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
This was a cute and Kawaii chappy Momo-Chan! You did well!

Kaguya: Yeah... but with our man... who the hell does she...

Nle: Shhhh! SHannaro! Good job Momo-Chan! I'm proud of you! I'm happy you wrote more! :DDDDD Keep wrting I shall await your update! :33333
Dark Little World chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Rukie: hahaha im not sure if i've reviewed this chapter yet. but anyway its really cute. sorry if i used yuur account xd
aloneibreak10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
hmmm i love the song choice it goes with the title and the way the girl is playing the piano just lik in the song hello by evenessance perfect song choice love the romance and tension between the two it shows they want eachother but cucious at the same time cnt wait for the next chapter babe!:D:D
9kaguya99 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Damn Momo-Chan! That was gewd! XD please keep writing this story this is one of my favorite stories from you! I'll be waiting ur new story sounds awesome great title name! ;D I shall await buddeh! Keep writing!