Reviews for Camp Gatewood
wha-what happened to finishing these? :( I don't suppose we're ever getting an update are we? that sucks, this is an amazing idea, and so well written!
Oooohhh Nice one Jeff!
PipeDream chapter 4 . 5/26
Oooohhh this just keeps getting better and better!
Oooohhh this is gonna get interesting
Loving the array of characters so far!
Oooohhh
This is gonna be interesting
MienaiFille chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh my word! I just love the humor. What with the dirt catchin' and the tripping of the jerks. Hmmm...I wonder if they really could get away with murder and if so how many. It really is upsetting to see how those stuck up snobs don't know their children at all. Devlon must be pissed that Jeff actually knows his children, the battle of wits as it may be called was amusing. Speaking of humor again I wonder if Gordon could use another accomplice. Well, thanks for writing and if you have the time and the muse, please continue.

Farewell from your enamored reader,
Leona
devil-in-training chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
It's been a while but this is a really good story and you should consider continuing it.
Crazygurl108 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I know it's been a while but U should totally carry on with the fic. You've a gr8 storyline. I need to know what devlon plans next: you can't leave me hangin.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I liked the fact that, despite the fact that the other parents had no clue what was going on with their children, Jeff's just like "Oh, yeah, I know". Max's really cool, and Gordon's...fun is really interesting. Hope to read some more soon.
geuss chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Considering you haven't updated this since March... I figured I'd review it anyways.

WHAT HAPPENS?!

lol sorry; but seriously great little story you have going here. Its a shame that you've got writers block (just plain lost interest in the story). Oh well it happens. Hopefully you'll update it eventually, maybe just for me?

Kidding! Anyways awesome story and I love you're other Thunderbird stories too! Haven't read your supernatural ones though, but I bet they're great too.
;)
Wingz2Fly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love this story, you don't really get many young Tracy Stories. What will happen to the kids and what will Devlin do next? Write soon
hannahmac20 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
OMG! love this story so far! please tell me your going to update soon!
I love Jeff! he so know his boys! x
Loopstagirl chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Just had a massive catch up session, this story is awesome! I love how the kids yet have no idea what is going on!

Go Jeff! So many stories involve him being an absent father as well, it's great to see him being an awesome dad and knowing his sons well, much to Devlon's annoyance!

Can't wait for more!
Silver Bee chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Always happy to see a new chapter of this story.

Good for Jeff, showing what a great dad he is. Looking forward to seeing what Devlon's next move is going to be, as well as what's in store for the kids at the camp.
Laesk chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
either campers or parents i don't mind but i have to say i am very happy to have an update. thank you.

i am looking forwards to the trouble the tracy boys and their friends will cause when they find out that they are being held at the camp against their father's will.

what trouble will they cause and who will help them, will the rich kids show just how much they know and can do, shock their parents and worry Jeff. it will be fun to see where this goes. thank you