Reviews for Camp Gatewood
walmar chapter 7 . 6/20
Don'tknow if you are finishing this but the plot is intriguing and would like to read more please, love younger Tracey stories, the bad guys don't stand a chance, please please update
JohnTracy chapter 7 . 3/29
This story is amazing. It would be greatly appreciated if you considered completing it, and after reading other reviews, I am not the only one who thinks this. I hope you will consider continuing with this story, as it really is very well written and the storyline is brilliant. I have yet to read another story like it. But if your final decision is to abandon this story, then I understand.
Angelic Jedi98 chapter 7 . 1/17
The story is really good but you need to finish it!
Naomi
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
wha-what happened to finishing these? :( I don't suppose we're ever getting an update are we? that sucks, this is an amazing idea, and so well written!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Oooohhh Nice one Jeff!
PipeDream chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Oooohhh this just keeps getting better and better!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Oooohhh this is gonna get interesting
Loving the array of characters so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Oooohhh
This is gonna be interesting
MienaiFille chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh my word! I just love the humor. What with the dirt catchin' and the tripping of the jerks. Hmmm...I wonder if they really could get away with murder and if so how many. It really is upsetting to see how those stuck up snobs don't know their children at all. Devlon must be pissed that Jeff actually knows his children, the battle of wits as it may be called was amusing. Speaking of humor again I wonder if Gordon could use another accomplice. Well, thanks for writing and if you have the time and the muse, please continue.

Farewell from your enamored reader,
Leona
devil-in-training chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
It's been a while but this is a really good story and you should consider continuing it.
Crazygurl108 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I know it's been a while but U should totally carry on with the fic. You've a gr8 storyline. I need to know what devlon plans next: you can't leave me hangin.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I liked the fact that, despite the fact that the other parents had no clue what was going on with their children, Jeff's just like "Oh, yeah, I know". Max's really cool, and Gordon's...fun is really interesting. Hope to read some more soon.
geuss chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Considering you haven't updated this since March... I figured I'd review it anyways.

WHAT HAPPENS?!

lol sorry; but seriously great little story you have going here. Its a shame that you've got writers block (just plain lost interest in the story). Oh well it happens. Hopefully you'll update it eventually, maybe just for me?

Kidding! Anyways awesome story and I love you're other Thunderbird stories too! Haven't read your supernatural ones though, but I bet they're great too.
;)
Wingz2Fly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love this story, you don't really get many young Tracy Stories. What will happen to the kids and what will Devlin do next? Write soon
hannahmac20 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
OMG! love this story so far! please tell me your going to update soon!
I love Jeff! he so know his boys! x