Reviews for Hunted: Wherever the Stars Are
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Please write more?!
Alex chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
PPLEASSEE CONTINUE WRITING THIS! Sorry my english is hard ... i am from portugal. this story is very good. please finish it soon!
pinkcatsfromouterspace chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I want chapter 3! This is a good story, lots of tension, lots of Tiva and the characters are really like themselves! great job!
CountessCora chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Your sneak peek sounds too interesting to miss! Hope you feel better soon.
rubiesandrain chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I love it! UPDATE SOON! :)
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
-Lips tremble in silent tears- What's going to happen to Tony? I need to know if he'll be okay. :) I see there was no . Looking forward to more.
rulenumber12 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
this story is amazing yet breathtaking, the whole storyline is really good, i love it!

update soon :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I love the little sneak peaks at the end of each chapter! Its a really good idea to keep people readinf It reminds me of the fable from 1001 Arabian nights. The story goes that there was a king, that each night would marry a different girl then kill her the next morning. One girl decides she won't have that, so she cooks up a plan. Each night, she tells him a story. And each night, she ends on a cliffhanger. So the king HAD to keep her alive fore the next night, if he wanted to ever know the end of the story. Haha I feel like Ducky. I don't even really remember how this is relevant... Hahaha well anyways loved the chapter as always keep up the awesome work!

Ps, love u too
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
U ARE evil. But I appreciate the clear uP
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very intense start to the story but it was excellent! I am looking forward to your next update and judging by the preview it's going to be very sad indeed. Unless you're teasing us :).
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 7/11/2011