Reviews for A Little Drop of Poison
QueenOfThePride chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is literally one of the best stories I have ever read. Your way of writing is just magnificent, and the plot is so entertaining. I have read this story like 5 times over a couple years each time hoping you've updated. So I have been left sitting here with half an amazing story and a bunch of questions. Is Gilbert the fall king's son? Or is Matthew? Is that human his mother? Did Feli take him from his mother? Or did Ivan when he killed the fall king? Are we going to get to see a confrontation between Ivan and Feli? Does Gilbert's lack of magic have to do with that human women? Is Matthew ever going to find out that Arthur is really a fairy too? Is this story ever going to be updated? Who knows?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
;-; No new chapter? ;-;
junadina chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
i must really stop doing this starting to read bloody brilliant stories that haven't been updated in years is by some miracle you do get this will you consider carrying on
fangirlHetalia chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Don Don Doon Don! Please update soooon! This is cliff hanger is really gonna eat at my mind all week... ugh... it's just too good to stop thinking about! :D Please update soooooooon! Please?
anon chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
this has been such a delight to read, the quiet moments and the loud, both make my heart race and my breath catch! the character building and nuance to this floor me. I am so glad to have gotten the chance to read this and would pay to experience the rest, but even these nine chapters have been so wonderful that I don't kind that much.

thank you for writing this and best wishes for all of your work in the future!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
sehiren chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
OMG! This is really awesome I have to say, and are you planning in continuing this? It will be great but I have seen that you haven't updated for almost three years... Which is a pity, really. Thanks for this amazing story!
RayHollowsArchive chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
D: This is so good, and it's super interesting! I'd love to read more, and what happened with the Spring Queen? D:
QueenOfThePride chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
This story is amazing! Are you continueing it? I can't wait XD
Has Mathew and Feli met before? Cause he was talking about him being his heir?
Bleachedwolfrest chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
loving this story hope u keep righting:3
FiresCreek chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
This has to be one of the most amazing Hetalia stories I have ever read. I greatly enjoyed this and the way you write Ivan especially really calls out to me. I also think you get everyone else's character perfectly of course.

The plot is very unique and wonderful. Also, I really hope you decide to continue this. I would look forward to reading more of this :)
Aorean chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This is so amazing. I've honestly never seen any fanfiction as well written as this one is, or with such a concept as this. I love this story so much. Please, continue writing this! that would make me, as well as many, many other people extremely happy! If you're not going to, that's okay. But please tell us if you aren't going to so we don't build our hopes up. xD

Thank you for such a wonderful read! :D
Olc chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Oh please write more! I cannot begin to describe the amount of excitement and love that began to grow since the first chapter inside me. This story is certainly an excellent find and it would greatly sadden me if it stopped. So please keep up the good work !
music-is-luv chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Aaahhahhhhhhwhatthefuckkkk! How do people come up with this shit? This is fucking amazing and how could you end it thereeeeeee? D:
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Asdjfk. I would not last long in that world. At all. (I think I wouldn't like the Summer Kingdom. I hate the heat. But Feliciano would probably persuade me to stay-I can't help it! Innocent sad people I always want to cheer up.)

Who's the King/Queen of the Fall region? Are they already picked, mayhaps? If not, it should be a girl, just because then there'd be two Queens and Two Kings. Like...Ukraine would be nice.

Ooh! Somewhere in the trek to the Fall Kingdom, Mattie and Ivan should come across a field of flowers. Sunflowers, to be precise. I'd be cool to see how Mr. Stoic-Winter-King would handle that...