Reviews for The Mokomoko Drabbles
Kpopfanatic chapter 30 . 4/12
Hahah that last line... wait aren't they 15 already? Naraki can't be that dumb, no scratch that why does neither Rin nor Sesshy know about you know the "it"?
Ayla chapter 3 . 4/12
"Put me down Wench. She's mine" hahahah loved it
Ayla chapter 2 . 4/12
Hahaha "Yes...Human" and Oh my god " Shut up. I will kill this human Kikyo" what kind og 5 year old is this?! hahahah I love it!
Ayla chapter 1 . 4/12
OMG! hahah I love it! Sesshy was sooo cute and adorable " I do not wish to attend this school" hahahah that was adorkable, I could almost imagine a 5 year old sesshy saying this with some kind of somber look.. first chappie and i'm already loving it! keep it up author-san!
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 71 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god! How could u complete the story at this point of time, unless ur writing a 2nd story.
ILoveSxS chapter 70 . 10/30/2014
when will you make the squeal?
ILoveSxS chapter 71 . 10/30/2014
I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE NEXT CHAPTER WAS AND YOU MADE A SQUEL!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
omg what sesshomaru said! XD
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 60 . 8/28/2014
Wait, the mother?! Really Miroku?!
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 47 . 8/28/2014
Well, thank GOD I'm an omnivore. All the red meat I crave with the healthy greens I need. Tee-Hee!

On a side note, I think I read something like this chapter before. But it was a Mir/Kag pairing. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of it. Yet I know that it had Miroku reincarnated in Kagaome's modern times with all of his memories of his past life.
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
Allergic to flowers...not to mention she hates pie, cookies, and cake (especially cake). Don't forget, she's more of a cat person. The only thing she has in common with Sesshomaru is that they both are wary of chocolate (chocolate and dogs just don't mix). In other words, she's only wants Sesshomaru for his body (I don't blame her).

Poor Jakotsu! I feel like I can shed a lot of tears for him right now.
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
Toga's still got it!
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 37 . 8/28/2014
THis is very different from how I always imagined Sesshomaru's mother to act. I always thought that she would act jealous and spiteful with an air of nobility and a holier-than-thou attitude. You have shown her to be understanding and made the separation between her and Toga seem to be more mellow than the bitterness I expected. I'm glad that she is this way, though. In this whole story, Sesshomaru struck me as a child who does not want his step mother to replace his birth mother. This conversation is very brief but the love is there. _
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
For once, this moment of Naraku's cannot be comic relief. When my friends or my sister is very engrossed in their own world, and it is causing them mental stress, I do the same thing. Lick their elbow to gauge how far in their own world they are (if you're not paying attention, then you won't feel it). Then lick their face to snap them out of it.

In other news, Sesshomaru is jealous! Oh, the feels!
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Now the song will never leave my head...and I did so well when it first came out.
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »