Reviews for Love Hurts
2002Archer chapter 84 . 12/17/2016
I loved it and how much it reminded me of my own life is so creepy that's it not even funny and overall keep up the awsome work
2002Archer chapter 74 . 12/17/2016
Didn't cry
2002Archer chapter 64 . 12/17/2016
When Hawntawee gave Humphrey that amulet I just broke down into tears (I'm a 14 year old guy) because I have a friend (Of course it had to be a girl I like alot) died and she is like Kate in every sence and I have friends who are like Hawntawee so this fan fiction is really getting to me and I've already since chapter 1 broken down in tears at least 5 times
shane.morris430 chapter 84 . 10/12/2016
wow okay... bro... that story was amazing... the detail and the time and effort and creative thinking in this is incredible. Sorry for not saying anything during the chapters i just wanted to keep reading it.
MiniShiroNek0 chapter 84 . 8/29/2016
Loved the story, even though every few chapters you'd throw me for a completely new loop. I think I liked that though, I never knew what to expect and was always happy with whatever you wrote. I like how you were able to add in the OCs and not completely disrupt the flow of the story. Overall it's been a great read, keep it up!

P.s. I'll have to read some of your newer stories :)
AlphaWolf222 chapter 84 . 8/11/2016
Shit got dark on a very very low note.
stybbmaizter chapter 70 . 5/26/2016
this has been a truly amazing story I'm stoping at chapter 70 but you are a really good writer and I hope you will continue writing.
Guest chapter 68 . 3/14/2016
Why would humphrey get to see kate ever again a little confused
Death'sKing chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Alright I take it back im sorry I still think its an amazing story.
Death'sKing chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
You douche I like death but did u really have to kill Humphrey? I mean Kate that's fine i prefer Lilly rather than Kate anyway but come on man seriously!
Guest chapter 84 . 9/4/2015
Thats such bullshit im crying lol wish my girl was like that
Guest chapter 78 . 9/4/2015
Better but no kate (sigh)
Guest chapter 74 . 9/4/2015
Wtf
pissod off peson chapter 70 . 9/4/2015
What the hell vring kate back u herk
tobie chapter 60 . 8/10/2015
I would like to say that for the frist time in nearly 100 romance fanfiction ive read this one has brought me to tears and its a great story thx for writing it