Reviews for Broken
Belladoni chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This remains one of my absolute favorite pieces of all time. It's absolutely perfect, start to finish. Thank you for sharing it.
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That is so beautiful! I always wanted to read a story about that special line - as it is true, Anders broke Hawke's heart cruely -.- Thank you so very much for writing and sharing!
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Okay, I must know this, What in blazes is a KinkMeme? People keep saying that, but I'm just plain confused. Is this some thing I have not yet come across one Fanfic?

Kyo
GlysMari chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You were asked for a sandwich and you delivered a feast fit for royalty.
AquaKBenten chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I have read this story many times and it always moves me. Thank you.
screwyajax chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really love the way you write Fenris/Hawke. Fenris is my Hawke's LI every time I play. Hawke and I tried each of the other romanceable chars and were left wanting! Thank you so much for your fics, enjoying them muchly! Pat
Platinum Egoiste chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's not sappy or super sad (which is nice) and it still has a happy ending, and is very Fenris-appropriate. I like it. Love love love your Fenris/Hawke stories!
corellianred chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ah brilliant! You have a lovely way with words, and it's nice to see Fenris finding some peace in the postgame, instead of keeping on with the Angry Fighty Alcoholic thing. How sad, too.
SorchaCahill chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have to say I loved this. It was sweet and sad and pitch perfect.
Kirikka chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is an excellent one shot, I absolutely enjoyed it. I think the choppiness actually equates to good pacing, because it kept me on the edge of my seat really the entire time. I especially like the show down between Anders and Fenris, because you took the things we are familiar with in game and made them realistic. I also can't get the image of Fenris in "normal" clothes out of my head! Magnificent, I look forward to reading your other work.
Cally Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Honest to god, the most amazing little oneshot ever. So many words to describe this. Cute, rather sad, I could go on. I liked the choppy-ness to this oneshot actually. Like little flashes of what's going on thrown at you.

Faved. And absolutely loved.
Faunwea chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Precious. 3
AmericanCorvus chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I rather like the 'chop.' This didn't really require the details required to fill it in and I have things in my own head that work like that so I get it. A good one shot.
shadowsilv3r chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
absolutely amazing, a little choppy but amazing
cvreitzer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh. My. Gosh! I was a little worried when I first saw this prompt on the meme. I was thinking there was no way I could stand to read it. I never have it in me to kill Anders, even though he broke my heart. But I am SO GLAD YOU filled this one! It was amazing. I'm sitting here crying and smiling and like, yeah, that's how it should be. LOVE IT! Thank you a thousand times for the beautiful story! And as much as I want a new chapter to your other story, it was worth the wait for this gem.