Reviews for A Fearless Warrior's First Kiss
Big Ivy chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Well, it seems like this fic is obviously discontinued... but as much as I wish it to be completed, I just purely want to tell you that I love this fic and you write really well. I love these long chapters and of course the overall plot, and I think your writing is so, what can I say, full? I'm not even sure if you still read the reviews, but I really like your work! I'm a terrible English speaker so I don't think I'm fluent enough to write good reviews, but I just wanted you to know that I love this:)
Adri Mars chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Danielle - It's a lot more boring if the chapters are too short and nothing's happening during those short chapters. Besides, having longer chapters gives me a lot more room to make the story believable and a lot more room for ideas and inspiration.

Maryclaire - Hehe, thanks for the feedback! It's too early to have the "first kiss," after all. :D
Maryclaire chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
OMG when i was reading the part when some girl was kissing asuka i was like oh no she didn't hahaha it was a relief that it was only a dream lol but UGHH! i was waiting for the kiss hahahaha and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Danielle chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Hi im an otomen fan and i like your fanfic, no offense but i think its getting boring because the chapters are long
Maryclaire chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
BWAAHAHAHHAHA Tachibana is soooooo funny i wish asuka would do the sleeping beauty move lol omg he really should tell ryo to come back so they can be together again 3 and omg i cant wait for the next chapter theyre gonna see each other now WAAAAAAAAHHHH! 3