Reviews for Bound to Him
Maddieee chapter 91 . 1/22
I am a big fan of this story. Your writing is so captivating that it makes the whole story believable. I am so in love with the way you have made all the characters so realistic. Cannot wait for the future chapters . Please write soon ! You are an amazing writer
SuesserKaefer234 chapter 91 . 1/19
Love this Story and I sincerely hope you‘ll soon find the time to Update. Hugs und kisses from Germany
1shlytherin chapter 91 . 1/10
Oi,
Sou do Brasil e não falo inglês, estou lendo essa fanfic pelo Google Translate, então me desculpe pela mensagem em português, mas eu precisava comentar.
Eu estou completamente viciada nessa fanfic! Desde que encontrei ela estou lendo sem parar em todos os momentos livres do dia. Espero que você não tenha abandonado ela, porque essa é a melhor fanfic Snape/Hermione que eu já li.
Estou aguardando ansiosamente pelos próximos capítulos, esse último quase me deu uma crise de ansiedade. hahahaha
Um abraço!
Hello I just realised that The Dark Lord ‘invites’ Hermione over for pudding and then later calls HER the pudding. Is this a neat bit of foreshadowing or am I entering late-stage BtH brainrot?
Erin Gonzalez chapter 91 . 1/1
Are you planning on continuing? I love the fic
Twilizzle chapter 91 . 1/2
Just read this Fic for the first time and already excited for future chapters! Love the characterisations and well thought-out plot. Will be waiting in suspense to see what happens next…..
Guest chapter 91 . 12/24/2022
Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Want you to know how much this story means to me and how much joy, shock, laughter, exhilaration, escape and awe at your writing abilities that this has given me. I can't help but keep revisiting and rereading this absolute epic far too often
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 91 . 12/25/2022
A stellar chapter. I always love reading Hermione and Severus’ mental communications. Can’t wait for the showdown at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes!
Demonpoxjohnnyboy chapter 91 . 12/25/2022
Merry Christmas! If you happen to read these still I will forever be waiting for another chapter because this story is incredible - my friends are sick of hearing me talk about how good it is
Guest chapter 46 . 12/8/2022
They're surprisingly chill about this. I mean, I get that he helped them and everything, but I wouldn't have minded them being a little more protective, especially since they don't know the circumstances those two are in. I mean, look at how Remus is reacting... that was kind of more what I was expecting of them to be fair.

But it's nice that they're chill...
Guest chapter 45 . 12/7/2022
Yeaaah... considering renewals are eventually going to be due... that's probably not gonna be worthwhile since you're gonna end up screwing again, Severus. XD
Guest chapter 43 . 12/7/2022
Honestly, Remus, you have this knack for putting your paws in the wrong places, mate. Just stop with the justifications and the reasons and let him breathe for a moment, would you?

As for Lily, people cling to people out of insecurity, I'd personally say it's a bit extreme to call it an obsession even though it definitely isn't for the best since it's preventing Severus from living a life of his own, clearly, even now.

I have to say I always just thought they were friends. Loving someone does not automatically equate to being "in love with" someone. Especially since his Patronus was a doe and not a stag.

But never mind that... him not leaving her alone was in an attempt to apologise, was it not... not that Remus would know because he keeps ASSUMING things.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/6/2022
Okay, but what if he gets bath salts from her, right, but while they're given to Snape they're meant for Hermione? XD
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2022
Remus - no sniffing around! It's her private life, even if it is Hermione Granger.

Also, I'm not sure a student x teacher affair would make it anymore tolerable for me (but maybe I've just read too many terrible books on that theme), and their situation is almost like a forced marriage they have to make the best out of.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2022
I love that Snape was the same nerd that she was. XD
And I'm not sure about Malfoy - I kind of hope that he improves, you know...
8,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »