Reviews for Bound to Him
mecheradecorvinis chapter 30 . 1/19
amazing story! a little sad about how the scare turned out though!
ALIASTESIN chapter 81 . 1/19
Interesting, chaotic and exciting chapter. Your story is improving and becomes more intense… every time. But I hope however a little Sev is coming! Keep it up.
Elliania chapter 81 . 1/19
Awesome chapter! I loved everything about it! And I know I told you before but I really really adore your McGonagall and her relationship with Severus!
Banny321 chapter 81 . 1/16
Thank you so much for the new chapter. I can’t wait to see if Hermione will tell him that she loves him. I hope she does. Please don’t and us wait to long again
DelilahDelighted chapter 81 . 1/18
So happy for this update! I’ve been waiting forever to see what happens next. I loved this chapter. It’s probably my favorite chapter so far. We’re finally rid of Dumbledore and this chapter showed so much emotional character growth for Severus. Also a lot of growth in his relationships with Minerva and Hermione. I’m so excited to see what happens next. Are they going to trick Remus again or are they finally bringing him in on all the secrets. And poor Tonks probably feels so betrayed by Draco and Severus. Please don’t make us so long for updates again.
Readrbug21 chapter 81 . 1/17
OH MY GOD, are they finally bringing Remus in on the secret?! I am beyond excited to see how this plays out. Such a great chapter, too! You can really see character growth for Severus in this chapter. So much goodness!
Deep in the Night chapter 81 . 1/17
Yikes, I wonder what Tonks and Remus think of the whole Dumbledoom event. And is Remus finally going to be let in on the secret? (Thoughts of that are alternately hilarious and worrisome.)
Halle Alexis chapter 81 . 1/17
I'm so excited for this update! The chapter was so, so amazing. I loved every part of it. Loved the Severus/Hermione interactions and I can't wait to see what happens next! Is it finally time Lupin gets let in on the secret? It sounds that way and I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this to happen and to see his reaction and all that comes with him knowing the true relationship between Severus and Hermione. Please update again soon!
Thank you! An unexpected update was a lovely surprise on «Blue Monday»
Happy New Year to you too.
Thank you thank you thank you! Every update is a terrific surprise and is always sure to brighten my day. Excited to see how things pan out once Hermione returns to Hogwarts!
Wonderful update - love Snape wanting to be selfishly happy.
jsdflsrgehtdsfkjdf;jsdfsdj THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! good gravy, my heart hurt so much to see how distraught and torn apart Severus is-and oh so thankful to see more of the growing trust and relationship between him and Minerva so that he could be comforted!
Waterlilly101 chapter 81 . 1/16
NOOOOOOOOO it wasn't enough! I have been checking every day for this update; I love you story! Please please please update soon I know live if hectic and busy but for the love of all things Snape please please update within the next month!
Kizmeister chapter 81 . 1/16
Another fantastic chapter! Thank you so much for continuing to update this story and I look forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to see how everything unfolds :)
farsideomoon chapter 81 . 1/16
Bless your heart ️ for updating! Great chapter. It felt like things on a relationship level were really progressing and I loved the vulnerable Severus.
So sad to remember no more Alan Rickman. RIP, he is surely and dearly missed.
I was sick last week and watched a HP marathon binge, (thank you HBO) I had never watched all the last 2 movies. His parts were my favorite.
6,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »