Reviews for Pokémon on Facebook?
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 6/26
This is what my third grade was like. I can only thank whatever god there is looking out for me that I didn't succumb to it as well
Korrasami 88 chapter 2 . 3/15
I like that you included the Japanese names for Ash, Misty and Brock
ShadowFox119 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Lol. :-)
Capricon Aquarius FOZ chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Please don't discontinue this. I could not find the poll due to my device but I was laughing like a madman. And Thanks for making this. And I don't know if you will read this, but maybe you could add the legendarys to this. Just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
Regarding this, i have a suggestion. tone down the ash humiliation and the shippings.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
Lol make Agencyshipping in this story
Poliwhirl42 chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
Hi Midori! Poli here! I've been a huge fan of this story for years and it's one of the reasons I decided to participate in the Pokeani RP community on Tumblr. Regarding your dilemma, I say do what makes you feel comfortable. I would love nothing more than to see new characters added (my personal favorites are Burgundy and the rest of the Unova rivals), but at the same time, keeping the characters you have now won't hinder anything. There are plenty of recent stories I've read that have no references to Serena or the XY cast. It seems like you've been through a lot so I say write what you enjoy and if that includes updating this, go ahead! If not, that's okay too!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2016
So can you plz update this story and have black confess to white
Force Smuggler chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
Just read the story and loved it.
How about adding some of the movie characters as well?
Melody from Power of One, Molly Hale from Power of the Unknown, Bianca from Pokemon Heroes, etc.
Serena just finding Ash on Facebook would be fun but do whatever you want.
Monkey999Boy chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
Considering that Ash is a childhood friend of Serena, maybe Serena could accidentally stumble upon Ash's Facebook page.

She posts on it, jogging his memory, and they friend each other.

Maybe Bonnie and [brother's name] are friends with Serena, and friend Ash for friendship.

Ash, Cilan, and Iris go back to Isshu and follow the anime plotline.

Then, Kalos anime plotline.

I prefer this over losing the great chapters you have already given us.

:D
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
Honestly. Do what you want. It's your story and I had a blast reading it. Different or no. I know you'll do great.
MewLover27 chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
Don't mean to sound picky, but this is taking a while. I like the fanfic.
Eilidh780 chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
errr... i dont want to sound bad and impatient here, but, its been 4 years dude...
JolteonMaster chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Bravo.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2016
It the reviewer, ?I saw his review in the first chapter?