Reviews for Renegade Reinterpretations
The fail for base to alliancewill also result in a massive war that the council races will probably eventually lose.

Thank you for writing this.
there are no AY-problem solving upgrades because that would be against Asari religion.
I disagree with the 'uninvolved' batarians point.
Their race enjoys the slavery system they set up and farmed humans for decades upon decades and the whole of the hegemony profited.
If you go back and write about insurgents/rebels that oppose the common batarian plans for the humans then I might be inclined to agree but now they are guilty if not by active participation then by implied and active encouragement of the atrocities against the humans during the batarian golden age.
where is masshammer 4k?
I wanna read it.
Like with the thorian multiple nuclear back up plans would be in place I imagine.
But isn't the reason Humans don't know peace because the council races do not find it necessary to declare war?
And thus peace cannot be declared either?
Well fuck that councillor.
People getting angry because their associates die because they are in the military should be shot on principle.
But we simply followed the adage of do unto others like you would like them to do onto you.
As in they attacked our homeplanet now we can attack theirs.
As in they harvested us for neigh on 100 years now let us harvest them.
The problem is they have the same technological level as us so first we have to bomb them back to the stone age, fair right?
Q.Q chapter 21 . 10/12
Ever considered a first contact like in the Quake games (discounting Quake 1 for obvious reasons) and then after years/decades of fighting they finally make contact with the mass effect universe.
In this case the Strogg having colonies and the planet in Quake 4 only being like a minor colony.
Ever considered a story like that?
When the human colonies are dissapearing isn't the council stance something like: Then they shouldn't have settled in the attican traverse?'
Stalking Fan chapter 2 . 10/4
OKAY THIS IS A STORY ABOUT HUMANITY WITHOUT GOOD FOLKS! yes? then how in the everliving effs are you K? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? you can't do this kind of story without M Rating!
Nevermind again, Assimilationist ending, give base to Council, help Quarians instead of Geth, get Asari and/or Salarians. HUMANITY! FUCK YEAH!
Alright, fine. I'd start off as an Assimilationist and transition to a Xenonationalist just in time to prove those Matriarchs right, Humanity is compassionate and it can forgive, but it can never forget.
Assimilationism FTW!