Reviews for Escenas de Cama
Xaphyre chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
this is just... perfection.. that's the only way to describe it.. I discovered LHDP y Pepsi only a few days ago.. and I'm already a huge fan.. the ending for such a beautiful couple was absolutely heartwrenching.. and this was exactly what I needed after such an awful finale.. hope to read more of your work soon.. xoxo *Paula
CJ4Eva chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What a wonderful read! This was a delight, an absolute pleasure!
Cande chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So so beautiful :') It made my heart ache. Thanks so much for writing it.
Climber chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
great story to have the photos bring back various memories. I really enjoyed he one from flower girl and the don Lorenzo looks! Brilliant!
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Really beautiful and soooo much better then how the show ended. Thanks!
Proud Midwesterner chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I discovered Pepa and Silvia on Youtube a week ago. Since then, I've spent hours watching their scenes together, smiling at the love, scowling at the break up, beaming at the joy, overcome with happiness at the wedding, and finally staring in horrified silence.

Thank you, muchas gracias, for this. It is almost too perfect, too loving, too preferable to read, but I read it all the same, getting misty eyed as I could see Pepa and Silvia sharing their first night together like this. I have never been one to get caught up in a storyline, but something about Silvia and Pepa is just so inspiring, so beautiful, that this seems like the only ending befitting such an erotically intense, life-affirming couple.

Thank you for this, and I'm inspired to try and write them their own befitting conclusion. But I won't be able to hold a candle to what you have accomplished here. Viva las novias!
sophiesdreams chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
oh wow, i just stumbled upon the story of pepa and silvia by accident on youtube and have since watched it 2 times riht up to the shooting, cant bring myself to watch that part. this story is amazing, its the way that day should have ended...u wrote it beautifully...i loved it
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Vale, this is great! I felt in love with the stories within the story.
Jarizona chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So sweet, I love it! I miss them. Pepa and Silvia forever. Gracias! :)