Reviews for Sink or Swim
Ealasaid Una chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
is dutchy in Brooklyn?
AaronLohrLover24 chapter 22 . 1/28/2003
OMG SUPER story! It held my attention the entire time and I loved reading each and every chapter. Gosh Hades is soooo lucky, she gets Mush and to be the leader of Brooklyn, but especially 'cause she gets Mush lol. Fantastic job, keep up the good work :)

~Sprite~
LuckyYou chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
It was great! It was wonderful! i loved it!

*Lucky*
Rae Kelly chapter 22 . 5/27/2002
I can't believe that it's over...I liked the ending though...and go ahead and put me in your next fic...
DuchessConlon chapter 22 . 5/27/2002
Well, that was . . . sudden, but i liked it anyway ;-) So, can I be in the next one? You already know my vital stats, but I just felt I should reaffirm that I would like to be in your story :-)
AthenaHunteress chapter 22 . 5/27/2002
still gonna throw large objects at you if you dont continue so pwetty pwease?I dun wanna kill no one!

Anyway my AOL instant messengar hates me so heres my thingy

NN:Amazon or Assassin

RN:Vicy Amazon

Age:dunno

Boyfriend:NonExistint(I dont mind Spot thou :) )

History:Was a theif and a Spots pocket and got knocked history with the name Amazon

What do you look like:Red hair green eyes thin but not to thin and tall.

Personality:Smug,Quick,Lethal and Always in Trouble

Anything else:Im mean and can lie my way out of anything.

Thanks!
stress chapter 22 . 5/27/2002
Hades~

That was great! Especially the way that Spot smiled at her and Mush winked! That was an awesome ending! I can't wait for your next story!
misslibrariangirl chapter 22 . 5/27/2002
DID NOT SUCK! Was awesome!

CAN NEVAH SUCK! THe tribe has spoken. It can nevah suck. You weren't kicked off newsie fanfic island!

YAY HADES!
FictionHobbit chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
*on edge of seat*
FictionHobbit chapter 4 . 5/27/2002
Im intriqued
FictionHobbit chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
Awww shes like a mommy hen
FictionHobbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
*bows to Hades*
Dancho chapter 21 . 5/26/2002
(Its AthenaHunteress)::chucks objects at you::Write more pwetty pwease?
Rae Kelly chapter 21 . 5/25/2002
*gasps* did she say Rae and 'Sippi? Hades! *giggles* great chapter
PeepsMorgan chapter 21 . 5/25/2002
WOO WOOO! You just toally rock, did you know that? I love it I love it! **sighs** Peeps and Jake...heheheheheheehhee! Write more write more!