Reviews for Life Goes On
calikocat chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
:snort: Now I have an image of Tim dressed as a playboy bunny sitting at Gibbs' feet while he sits in a chair wearing a smoking jacket...ignore my imagination, loved the fic.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very Nice
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love them together soooo much! well done!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved it :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Ahhh, sweet story! Love Tim & Gibbs together (& Jethro of course!). Also, Jimmy & Abby together, took me a second to realize that...ok, works for me. Also instructional, had no idea onions were bad for rabbits. Learn something new every day! Thanks, love your stories!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was a very sweet story. I ejoyed it very much. Thank you.
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
“Tim is already on the phone asking Jimmy to come over to the house and to bring a small animal cage. Jimmy tells Tim that he and Abby are already on their way over as Abby has something she needs to show Gibbs. "Just be prepared, Jimmy. She's going to need some cuddles tonight." "Okay Tim." – So, Abby and Jimmy are together? Together together, I mean?

Really? Onions are poisonous for some animals? I did not know that.

“Jethro here did a good job retrieving them." "I admit I wasn't sure he'd be able to, but he continually surprises me. He has a really soft mouth." "Wurf!" Jethro looks at his masters who laugh at the indignant expression on the dog's face.” – Hehehe.