Reviews for Dalton Reform School for Boys
power of darkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
nice chapter and I looked up the translation BEFORE I read the end ha
hayleybugg chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
please keep writing i love this story
yourmumlol chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
OMG*FLAIL* I love this story so much! You're an amazing author, you know that?
klaineluver chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
could you please translate all of the french you use? I know it's probably not important to understand all of it, but it does bug me a little when I can't. chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
this story is awesome. i was laughing so hard before and my sister just gives me this 'wtf are you on' look :D

i cant wait to keep reading so i hope you keep writing :)

keep amazing.
JR Granger chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Aw yay, protective Blaine! I liked this chapter and, if you choose it to be, I think it would make a good ending. But I wouldn't mind an epilogue if you choose to write one. ;]
SK chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Oh please please please please please don't let this be the last chapter! I love it too much! I started reading this afternoon and I had a nap and when I came back you had updated! Please write another chapter or epilogue! SK
Violethillbeautiful chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Awwwwww :D Protective!Blaine is adorable :D
Stormaggedon chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Aww! I love protective!Blaine :)
Violethillbeautiful chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SceneNeko chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
I'm excited about their dat but why oh why is Blaine's smile strained? Am I missing something? Well I guess I'll find out! Update soon!
SceneNeko chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Love this, more please!
perchance to wake chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
... I like this. A lot xD Yay Blaine! I like badboy!Blaine when he actually has a soul. Sometimes people write him... too over the top, too unlikable. In this... he's cocky, but he comes around. It's good :) Will there be more of it? Because I'd read more, and it's not 'complete', but I think that works well as an ending too. Kind of... ambiguous, yet hopeful.

Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 5 . 8/14/2011