Reviews for Negi Springfield The Bird of Hermes arc
The Flying Frog chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
You have officially piqued my interest, and I'm following this story diligently.
UzuKunoichi chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Disgusting how Negi accepted Evangeline's darkness but she rejected him right away when her turn came. What a hypocritical bitch, worthless scum.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
if id known this was a xover earlyer on i wouldnt have wasted my time please label this correctly
dragonick711 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
It's nice to finally see an update for this, but as a word of advice you used the word vary wrong it should be very. Vary means different versions of something while very means extremely. Anyway great story and I hope more is coming because your combat ideas are awesome and I can't wait to see how Xegin fights and I want to see what is happening with Negi's heartless.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Been awhile. This is becoming interesting. I remember pieces of the first few chapters and will go over them again. I am glad to see you continue your work.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
this is interesting. keep up the good work!
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Mega Nosferatu lol, the Million Vampire, pun of both his father and master a thousand thousands and Maga nosferatu Vampire Mage. Don't know if you realized the meaning of Mega or not but that was a great title.
Keikun4283 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This is an awesome idea for a negi/eva fic. I haven't been this excited for one since Triangham started Fang Vice Addiction. If you haven't read it I highly suggest you read it. Its Probably the best negi/eva fic out there and Im not just saying that. I don't mind cross overs that much I just hope you don't make it a big cluster f#$k and start adding more series to it like the last negi fic I read. Well I hope you update again soon cause I'll be waiting.
dragonick711 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
this seems like a really good story i hope you don't wait to long before you update and the crossover idea looks really interesting and i usually don't even like crossovers
Thousand Wings chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
this makes me excited a bit..Time to wait for the next one
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Your writing is improving greatly though the writing for this story was great to begin with.

You capitalization is getting much better but as usual there are still a lot of times where you should have used it.

Punctuation is another thing. Not all the time, but frequently it is still missing. I also found a few places where commas should have been and other commas should have been taken out.

Also for future reference you add commas at the end of quotes if you add speech at the end (example said Negi)

Here is an example that I randomly made on spot to show.

"Don't react," said Negi.

It is also more proper to have said before your 'person' (or it)

You can also add it before the speech. Sometimes it is noce for the mix up so they aren't constantly after or all before the quote. Example (Same as above)

Negi said, "Don't react."

In this situation you use the person first then the said(or subsitutes such as shouted, yelled, whispered, etc...)

Just some advice. Great new chapter.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Now for constructive critisism:

You have some words (mostly at the beginning of a sentence) that needs to be capitalized. Also evangaline near the end should also be capitalized. Overall the writing is good and detailed though so I like that. Also first letter of the first word in "" (quotation) need to be capitalized.

I like the decriptions you add. There is just something about your writing that is made for Horror. It's probably the ideas and how you present it in your writing.

Aside to a few grammatic errors the story is good. I always love horror. It's just hard to find people who can write it, has the ideas, and can bring it to life. -thumbs up-
Lord-DemoMann chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
please dont leave this a oneshot.

this is to awesome a concept to just leave as a oneshot.
Thousand Wings chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Some parts of this chapter are surely funny.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
lol it sounds interesting... very interesting. in a good way of course