Reviews for Ironically
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Realistic, in-character, and well-written.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yes, you ARE on fire o.o

I just read this and your other fic, Waiting Game (which I'll review in a moment), and I've to say that your fics are probably the best stuff I've come across in oh, the last 10 pages of the Archives, or so.

I never thought I'd enjoy a fic where Tony not only doesn't attempt to get cuddly with Ziva (I've to admit I have a soft spot for that), but also practically gives up on getting her, quite that much. But this is so incredibly well-written. It's so humorous and engaging and in character that I can't help but to be impressed by it. Not that I mind at all. It's nice to read an excellent fic every once in a while.

Favourite sentence: "He makes a move to stand, sliding out of the booth in a frenzied panic, but she steps on his foot under the table." Of COURSE she would stop him in that manner from leaving the booth, haha.

Thanks for sharing!

agentscully6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Catching up with back stories, I can't believe I missed this one. Wish we could see this scene on the show. You write T/Z angst very well. It makes me want so much more for them.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked this a lot. You could almost keep going with it. Nice job
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
really good to see an update from you - I get excited when I see one.

This story was really sad - heart wrenching in fact - for both Tony and Ziva.

beautiful writing
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
If this is the entire story it makes ME very sad and frustrated for them, which may well be your intent. Well done.

However, I kind of hope it's just the first chapter. I hate to see them so far apart with no hope of growing closer.