Reviews for A Frozen Lotus
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 5/10
Love it. Mizore might be pregnant now!? Holy crap, that's good!

Good luck and update soon.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 4/26
This story was awesome!
darrius212 chapter 4 . 4/24
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
thesleepingkami chapter 4 . 4/23
Awesome please write more
Do a new chapter.
Bring on the new chapter.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/5
The thing you did with Tsukune was uncalled for because skirt chaser is a insult for him to be called because the guy wanted for all these girls to stay away from him, and he wanted to stay with Moka only so your insight on Tsukune is very wrong.

Tsukune is the farthest person to be called skirt chaser in the story because he wanted to stay with Moka alone but the girls all came to him.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 2/16
Love this story. Hopefully you update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
When's the next update
ben.bourne.129 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
please update I need more of this, I want to know what happens next.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
My question to Naruto would be how would I survive having my throat ripped out long enough to still be alive after being thrown off the highest mountain.
ssw777 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
This story is fascinating.
HolySheet chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This is good ish.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Loving it.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
My friend I have liked a lot of your stories, and this is definitely one of them. Wonder what Moka does to cause the fight for once? Learning Mizore's pregnant or learning about the threat on Tsukune's life?