Reviews for They Don't Ask He Won't Tell
Leydhawk chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Awww. Not what I was expecting from the M rating, but sweet.
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Too perfect! This was amazing!
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
It was a great story with lots of things I've wanted to read about in it. Would have liked to read about Abby being put in her place more...I know always wanting more.
camry72 chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Aw and Merry Christmas to you too. Didn't realize that the story would end during the Christmas time setting. Just figures that today is Christmas 2011. Makes it much sweeter because of it.

Cool coincidence because I believe in coincidences unlike Gibbs.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I guess I was wrong in my thing, but I'm okay with that; I like where you're going with this.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ooh, like so far; I'm going to actually make and guess and think that Maybe, somehow Time is SHannon and Gibbs' son?
trout1986 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
I enjoyed reading this story, Thank you,

Trout
jjd022980 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Omg please tell me there's a sequel to this one! just simply loved it
Angelchan2012 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
this was an AMAZING story! I loved it! too amazingly adorable!
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! fantastic job!
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This is such an intriguing idea, for Shannon to be man rather then a woman. I loved the pen pal idea. I have always wondered about how Tim and Jethro got along considering their beginning. Tim is a better person then I am, there is no way I could keep a dog that mauled me. Loved the Ziva, Tim friendship, really loved the Gibbs and Tim romance.

Thanks! :)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
That was another great stoy. I enjoyed it very much. I liked your twist on Shannon and Kelly. Thank you for such a good story.
siltrana chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Nice thanks for writing.
siltrana chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Nice chapter. Tim checking to make sure everything is still there was cute.
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
You cannot be serious, you can't just leave it there! What is McGee's answer? Loved this, it was a great twist of what could have been. Great job!