Reviews for Portal: Truth or Dare
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 6 . 3/8
Dare:
Corah: snuggle Kirby, meta, pika, and oricon for 2 hrs, DON'T LET GO!

Truth:
Feep: how often are you planning on making these?

Hehehehehe... I found my outlet for my randomness! ( react to that!)
space girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Species: Hyrulian

Name:Cerima

Any tie-in to Aperture?: no

Appearance (any special coloring, whatnot): looks like link except hears pink and purple and has SPARKLING blue eyes

Backstory?: got sucked in a portal with link.

Age:12

Dares:

Glados- gets to hurt Chell and Wheatly however many times she wants

Chell and Wheatly-kiss and let GLaDOS hurt you.

Space-Sorry no space for you

Feep-beat the crap out of Chell because she hurt GLaDOS

Fact-you have to say facts that aren't true.

Yoshimi-please explain why you have two hearts and what a sonic screwdriver is.

Link- kiss Cerima! :3

Truths:

GLaDOS-did you ever stop to think that since Caroline is Chell's mom, and Caroline was turned into you,that you are hurting your own daughter?

Wheatly-you suck! (That IS the truth!)
space girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Species: Time Lord(lady? Idk :P)

Name:Yoshimi

Any tie-in to Aperture?: no.

Moves: slap, awesome, punch, hi jump kick ability: regenerator (lol 'cause she's a time

Appearance (any special coloring, whatnot): she looks human, wears pink fezzes and bow ties, and has two hearts.

Backstory?: was on the TARDIS, and saw a hole in the library, next to the swimming pool. Got sucked in in the middle of a chapter of a book about the Great Time War, and appeared next to deep, with the TARDIS next to her and her dad( the 11th doctor) walking out.

Crushes? (She'll kill me but GLaDOS is free! XD Not that she'll necessarily accept you...): you kidding?she is the last time lady in the universe.

Age:110
LunaFan521 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
The companion cube is stuffed with dead bodies
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Continued OC submission for Alex

Appearance: Blue sapphire casing and orange optic

Personality: Quiet, but extremely dangerous at the slightest provocation

Other stuff to know: Has two freeze guns that come out of his casing, also a maching gun that shoots sedative darts

-JamesQ9
P.S. I dont have a fanfic account just yet, i'm new to the whole deal
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
OC submission

Name: Alex

Gender: Male

Species: Aperture Science Core
queenofmelons chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
*Hears that you hate WheatDOS*

Has anybody seen my knife?
GLaDOS chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
("Hi! Why is everyone in here and did I mention that Propulsion Gel tastes like oranges and also Kirby's in the back eating stuff and hi GLaDOS i like GLaDOS -" Corah babbled directly into Chell's ear, causing the woman to flinch at the sheer volume.)

That gluttonous fat marshmallow is eating everything? We're going to run out of food soon. Not that I care. Chell could stand to skip a few meals anyhow.
Elemento chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ill add a op
Name: elemento
Back story: escaped from apiture only to be captured again
The teleported out and found feep and the gang and decided to get revenge on glados
Extra:can teleport over short distances and is half dragon (can make fire come out of my hands)
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Cyber Angel Rowan here! Okay, here's my dares:

Randomness in a Box Characters, Space, Chell and GLaDOS, just for the hell of it :3: Take ten cans of Reversion and ten cans of Circuitry Gel, mix them together and drink it. Oh, and It's ten cans PER PERSON/ANDROID/CORE/POKEMON/PUFFBALL/THING! Except Chell, she only has to drink five of each because she's badass and she's already been through Andriod Hell and back with nothing but an ASHPOD and a pair of Long Falls. Glados has to take fifteen, just 'cuz I-*suddenly realises the presence of Feep* um, intensely dislike her. Yes. That is it. Intense dislike.

Jeffery: WTF -

Feep, Corah, twenty cans of Circuitry Gel each. That is all .
Ketsu chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. You should update more!
BTW.
Richard's Mind-Messing Powers also put him out of it for awhile.
Richard chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Companion Cube: Do the Hokey Pokey!

Glados: Sing it for him!

Wheatly: YOU get hooked up to the Potato! :D

Fact: State where Glados's Off button is. (Feep, Go press it.) [for like 30 seconds. see what happens.

Glados (again): Go hug and say I'm Sorry to chell.

chell: Hit Her with the chicken!

That's all for now!
Richard chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Hello, OC application here.

Name:Richard

Gender: Male

Species: Human (with special abilities)

Appearance: Blonde Hair, with a blue and yellow t-shirt, Ice blue Eyes, black jeans, and red and white shoes

Personality: Has the ability to create two clones of himself at will, but only once per 2 hours, can also mess with peoples minds. He has a friendly personality but can be fiery when provoked. Likes mischief, and will never give up a chance to mess with GLaDOS. Semi- good with computers.

Kind of fears Jeffrey The creeper, and semi-loyal to Feep (out of pure fear)

I really love your story and think that you are doing a great job. Keep it up! :D
Warhound 5516 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
If u can or want try throw one of the non-portal chericters in there but if u screw them up I will get them to kill u so here's a list u can google if u don't know them and their universe
Master chife,John-117(Halo)
Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Arbiter(Halo)
Marces Finix(Gears of War)
Anya Strowd(Gears of War)
John(Soap)McTravish(Call of Duty 4-MW3)
Alex and David Mason(Call of Duty Black ops 1&2)
Also if u can or want plz try to put my cheracter in as well
Name:Marco Sanches
Gender:Male
Speasis:Human
Ocupation:Ex-Marine,Ex-Navi Seal,Ex-Gign sargent highly decerated for valer and bravery also an expert in all technology on and off Earth,Expert marksman,Expert rifleman and Veterin medic
Posonality:He is calm and colected at times but he has one regret he has never lived down...getting his handed to him by Alex Mason's son David Mason
Other:Peace of advice he can rip your limbs off if you catch him on a bad day but is very friendly when it comes to vacations also note that he dosent like anyone crazy and has a similer build to Damon Beird(from Gears of War) he stands at 6 foot 7.4 inches,has short brown hair with a mix of blue and green eyes,he normally weres his standerd military uniform but his casuwal cloths and black and brown shorts(in sumer and long pants in winter)he has a T-shirt that says "Watch your head" and it shows a skull on it with a cross hairs on it,black shous and a black and red hoody on(similer to Alex Mercers or James Hellers one both of them are from Prototype and Protoype2)he also has back fingerless gloves with skulls on the back of the hands.
P.S and Warning:Dose have a little and I mean tiny like microscopic crush on chell and HATES GLaDOS with all his hatred,but that will not stop him form making a fool of her,also he has a very cering hart if you don't see him without or steal his dog-tags evin if its a prank you'll get a guy that's ha tough all...well...arcious his/her self
Dare:chell kicks GLaDOS in the stomich and has to stand in one place as P-body and Atlis fling her in the air and weatly is thrown by GLaDOS.
Truth:Weatly reveals his past as to why he went and tried to kill chell
So if u do use the chericters I have told you or if u add my Guy thanks if not plz tell me why plz
Warhound out.

PSS:very funny story keap it up