Reviews for Portal: Truth or Dare
PortaWSkyLocTron chapter 6 . 7/24
Make glados warm water prank chell
Loading 64 chapter 6 . 4/23
why u not put up another chapter!?
Shadowmask6 chapter 1 . 1/23
Name:μάσκα σκιάς άλφα

Gender:male

Species:3%human 96%?

Appearance (clothing & such):wears a hoodie that is constantly changing color,long fall boots, a link hat, a gold t-shirt that contains the following vi/BLUkgRAy_
He also wears some suspenders he stole from the 11th doctor,and a pair of chain mail pants he got from has choppy orange hair and is quite pale, despite all his futile attempts to get a 's a weapon that looks like a combination of every wepon\device ever.

Personality:very witty and quick to like normal people, idiots,know it alls and the waiters at his Chile' subway and is very erattic an extremely ADHD. The kind of friend who, at a sleepover, would pull on a Jeff the killer mask and scare the shit out of at his own a serious temper and doesn't care about dying anymore because he should have died a long time feircly loyal and will do anything for anyone who dosnt want to kill him, and even then he tries to understand. Hates it when children are cryoing, just like a friend of he is reading, and someone interrupts him, don't be suprised to find there mangled body tries to be creepy.
Other Things I Should Probably Know:has a sister code named angel from my nightmare (yes that is from a blink 182 song)she is also an oc and her oc application will appear below.
He is currently working on a .he is an oc...(forth wall screams in pain and crumbles to dust)
μάσκα σκιάς άλφα looked up from his ps4."hi feep" he says the forth wall regenerates and reappears.
Right, now on to other things you should know.
Can hop throughout dimensions and travel through saving that dimension \time
Lives in a poket dimension.
The monsters under you bed have nightmares about him being on top of the bed.
Is decended from the Olympian gods.
And now(drumroll) the truths and dares!
GLaDOS: whos your favorite core?let the awkwardness begin!(laughs evily)
Wheatley:spend 3 hours with GLaDOS and a eagle in a small room.
Those are the only dares I can come up with for now! Keep on fan ficing!
Shadowmask6 chapter 5 . 1/23
Go 2 italy!
Shadowmask6 chapter 6 . 1/23
I want feep to go golden
eclipseddarksoul chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
the AI meat the animetronics aka fready bonie chica foxy mangel puppet BB
[Glados kill him]
springtrap and goldi
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Dare:
Corah: snuggle Kirby, meta, pika, and oricon for 2 hrs, DON'T LET GO!

Truth:
Feep: how often are you planning on making these?

Hehehehehe... I found my outlet for my randomness! ( react to that!)
space girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Species: Hyrulian

Name:Cerima

Any tie-in to Aperture?: no

Appearance (any special coloring, whatnot): looks like link except hears pink and purple and has SPARKLING blue eyes

Backstory?: got sucked in a portal with link.

Age:12

Dares:

Glados- gets to hurt Chell and Wheatly however many times she wants

Chell and Wheatly-kiss and let GLaDOS hurt you.

Space-Sorry no space for you

Feep-beat the crap out of Chell because she hurt GLaDOS

Fact-you have to say facts that aren't true.

Yoshimi-please explain why you have two hearts and what a sonic screwdriver is.

Link- kiss Cerima! :3

Truths:

GLaDOS-did you ever stop to think that since Caroline is Chell's mom, and Caroline was turned into you,that you are hurting your own daughter?

Wheatly-you suck! (That IS the truth!)
space girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Species: Time Lord(lady? Idk :P)

Name:Yoshimi

Any tie-in to Aperture?: no.

Moves: slap, awesome, punch, hi jump kick ability: regenerator (lol 'cause she's a time

Appearance (any special coloring, whatnot): she looks human, wears pink fezzes and bow ties, and has two hearts.

Backstory?: was on the TARDIS, and saw a hole in the library, next to the swimming pool. Got sucked in in the middle of a chapter of a book about the Great Time War, and appeared next to deep, with the TARDIS next to her and her dad( the 11th doctor) walking out.

Crushes? (She'll kill me but GLaDOS is free! XD Not that she'll necessarily accept you...): you kidding?she is the last time lady in the universe.

Age:110
LunaFan521 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
The companion cube is stuffed with dead bodies
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Continued OC submission for Alex

Appearance: Blue sapphire casing and orange optic

Personality: Quiet, but extremely dangerous at the slightest provocation

Other stuff to know: Has two freeze guns that come out of his casing, also a maching gun that shoots sedative darts

-JamesQ9
P.S. I dont have a fanfic account just yet, i'm new to the whole deal
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
OC submission

Name: Alex

Gender: Male

Species: Aperture Science Core
GLaDOS chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
("Hi! Why is everyone in here and did I mention that Propulsion Gel tastes like oranges and also Kirby's in the back eating stuff and hi GLaDOS i like GLaDOS -" Corah babbled directly into Chell's ear, causing the woman to flinch at the sheer volume.)

That gluttonous fat marshmallow is eating everything? We're going to run out of food soon. Not that I care. Chell could stand to skip a few meals anyhow.
Elemento chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ill add a op
Name: elemento
Back story: escaped from apiture only to be captured again
The teleported out and found feep and the gang and decided to get revenge on glados
Extra:can teleport over short distances and is half dragon (can make fire come out of my hands)