Reviews for Portal: Truth or Dare
Continued OC submission for Alex

Appearance: Blue sapphire casing and orange optic

Personality: Quiet, but extremely dangerous at the slightest provocation

Other stuff to know: Has two freeze guns that come out of his casing, also a maching gun that shoots sedative darts

-JamesQ9
P.S. I dont have a fanfic account just yet, i'm new to the whole deal
OC submission

Name: Alex

Gender: Male

Species: Aperture Science Core
theshipperisgone chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
*Hears that you hate WheatDOS*

Has anybody seen my knife?
GLaDOS chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
("Hi! Why is everyone in here and did I mention that Propulsion Gel tastes like oranges and also Kirby's in the back eating stuff and hi GLaDOS i like GLaDOS -" Corah babbled directly into Chell's ear, causing the woman to flinch at the sheer volume.)

That gluttonous fat marshmallow is eating everything? We're going to run out of food soon. Not that I care. Chell could stand to skip a few meals anyhow.
Elemento chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ill add a op
Name: elemento
Back story: escaped from apiture only to be captured again
The teleported out and found feep and the gang and decided to get revenge on glados
Extra:can teleport over short distances and is half dragon (can make fire come out of my hands)
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Cyber Angel Rowan here! Okay, here's my dares:

Randomness in a Box Characters, Space, Chell and GLaDOS, just for the hell of it :3: Take ten cans of Reversion and ten cans of Circuitry Gel, mix them together and drink it. Oh, and It's ten cans PER PERSON/ANDROID/CORE/POKEMON/PUFFBALL/THING! Except Chell, she only has to drink five of each because she's badass and she's already been through Andriod Hell and back with nothing but an ASHPOD and a pair of Long Falls. Glados has to take fifteen, just 'cuz I-*suddenly realises the presence of Feep* um, intensely dislike her. Yes. That is it. Intense dislike.

Jeffery: WTF -

Feep, Corah, twenty cans of Circuitry Gel each. That is all .
Ketsu chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. You should update more!
BTW.
Richard's Mind-Messing Powers also put him out of it for awhile.
Richard chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Companion Cube: Do the Hokey Pokey!

Glados: Sing it for him!

Wheatly: YOU get hooked up to the Potato! :D

Fact: State where Glados's Off button is. (Feep, Go press it.) [for like 30 seconds. see what happens.

Glados (again): Go hug and say I'm Sorry to chell.

chell: Hit Her with the chicken!

That's all for now!
Richard chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Hello, OC application here.

Name:Richard

Gender: Male

Species: Human (with special abilities)

Appearance: Blonde Hair, with a blue and yellow t-shirt, Ice blue Eyes, black jeans, and red and white shoes

Personality: Has the ability to create two clones of himself at will, but only once per 2 hours, can also mess with peoples minds. He has a friendly personality but can be fiery when provoked. Likes mischief, and will never give up a chance to mess with GLaDOS. Semi- good with computers.

Kind of fears Jeffrey The creeper, and semi-loyal to Feep (out of pure fear)

I really love your story and think that you are doing a great job. Keep it up! :D
Warhound 5516 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
If u can or want try throw one of the non-portal chericters in there but if u screw them up I will get them to kill u so here's a list u can google if u don't know them and their universe
Master chife,John-117(Halo)
Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Arbiter(Halo)
Marces Finix(Gears of War)
Anya Strowd(Gears of War)
John(Soap)McTravish(Call of Duty 4-MW3)
Alex and David Mason(Call of Duty Black ops 1&2)
Also if u can or want plz try to put my cheracter in as well
Name:Marco Sanches
Gender:Male
Speasis:Human
Ocupation:Ex-Marine,Ex-Navi Seal,Ex-Gign sargent highly decerated for valer and bravery also an expert in all technology on and off Earth,Expert marksman,Expert rifleman and Veterin medic
Posonality:He is calm and colected at times but he has one regret he has never lived down...getting his handed to him by Alex Mason's son David Mason
Other:Peace of advice he can rip your limbs off if you catch him on a bad day but is very friendly when it comes to vacations also note that he dosent like anyone crazy and has a similer build to Damon Beird(from Gears of War) he stands at 6 foot 7.4 inches,has short brown hair with a mix of blue and green eyes,he normally weres his standerd military uniform but his casuwal cloths and black and brown shorts(in sumer and long pants in winter)he has a T-shirt that says "Watch your head" and it shows a skull on it with a cross hairs on it,black shous and a black and red hoody on(similer to Alex Mercers or James Hellers one both of them are from Prototype and Protoype2)he also has back fingerless gloves with skulls on the back of the hands.
P.S and Warning:Dose have a little and I mean tiny like microscopic crush on chell and HATES GLaDOS with all his hatred,but that will not stop him form making a fool of her,also he has a very cering hart if you don't see him without or steal his dog-tags evin if its a prank you'll get a guy that's ha tough all...well...arcious his/her self
Dare:chell kicks GLaDOS in the stomich and has to stand in one place as P-body and Atlis fling her in the air and weatly is thrown by GLaDOS.
Truth:Weatly reveals his past as to why he went and tried to kill chell
So if u do use the chericters I have told you or if u add my Guy thanks if not plz tell me why plz
Warhound out.

PSS:very funny story keap it up
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
GLaDOS: Hold some birdseed in your hand until a bird comes. And let it stay there as long as it wants without killing or scaring it.
Me chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
OC: Shadow
Species: Palkia/Dialga depending on the day
Appearance: Dark brown hair, deep blue eyes
Things to know: Ninja, power over fire, water, earth, air, metal, and cheese
MistChaser224 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
She wears pink glasses and idmediantly tackles Wheatley when Cora is pryed off glares at GlaDOS and when she finds the orange gel,everyon doensn't know how to get her off her surger high and She has only way to get her down is to get her to watch an eposode of my little pony friendship is also played Portal 2 all night long.
MistChaser224 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Ok,a random character falls through the roof of the bus and Cora imidialtly takles her (yes her).Her name is Misty and she has AdHad which isn't that when she has a ton of surger,Duck for cover cuz she'll chase you if your in her can only get her down if you put on my little pony friendship is 's 15 years old and is 5'6 and wheaghts 20 is a half cat girl with grey cat ears and 2 rainbow fox wears a hot pink shirt with a light pink plade tie with a little hot pink heart a the tip of also wears a light pink plad skirt with a hot pink heart at the cornor of has long blond hair that goes down to her knees and it's tied with a big red wears pink socks and white has unusally pink turns into a cute Chinchino 'll kill you with cuteness overlode and bring you back to life only to kill you plays the drums and is a really good has an undieing love for Wheatley and hates 't make her angery cuz she'll turn into a momon and kill you with cuteness Wheatley in the bus and suddenly goes on suger high and no onehas a clue on how to put her down.