Reviews for Sins of the Past
Mrs Percy James Mellark chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
And I know its years later but I really liked where this story was going
Mrs Percy James Mellark chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Random juxtaposition works wonders :-)
historiangirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Poor them, be freezing like that. Good thing the others save Jay before he gave his life to William.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Wow that was an epic combat with Jay and William; poor gang getting freezing cold I feel so sorry for them but at least they aren't freezing anymore. Please update as fast as you can...
historiangirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Nice story. Poor Jay and poor William. I can easily understand why William can't forgive Jay. It's can be very difficult to forgive someone if he hurt you alot, even if he didn't want to.

Jay is the killer? How he do that if he was with the others all the time?
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Oh Jay was such a meanie back then but again those people shouldn't have blamed on Jay when it WASN'T him; what the... ? Jay is the killer oh I am so going to read the next chapter, man. UPDATE!
AngryOlympian chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Pretty neat idea. Archie is always the ass in the story. Now its the " nice" guy. :D

Your writing is a

Little rough but dont worry. First stories are always like that. You just need to write more.

That also implies that you should continue.;)
ew chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
keep wrighting great story be very thoughtful in yourrighting
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
The second chapter was pretty cool; poor Jay I feel his pain a little; hope he will tell the others soon because they ARE his friends afterall; LOL at Archie's teasing Neil. Ah good times...
mrfresh0011 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I forgot to mention this at the bottom.

Here was a question I was gonna put at the bottom of the story

Who do you think is the muderer of Jay's friends and family?
Feather Gambler chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hey there:)

Your story does have some potential. I'd like to see how you explore Jay's character and his past... He's quite a shady character if you think about it.

Soulless eyes? I'd like to see where that goes.

Update with a longer chapter soon!

Toymaker
Kiwi ingenuity chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
The story has potential, definately. But it could use a tad more description, you know, 'show not tell'. Otherwise it's pretty good.
heartbeliever31 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hey welcome to fanfiction:D I think the plot is very good,, please continue writting,, I want to know more...
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
For a first story it's interesting; yeah I know what you mean I have a fanfic that's also based after the second season but yeah; umm I wonder who is this guy that seems so familiar to Jay... I wonder.