Reviews for The OneEyed Witch of Middleton
whitem chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ahhh... "I see", said the blind mouse...

Now I understand completely what's up with our illustrious Director. Very interesting take on the character, that's for sure.

Until the next...

(please watch for a comment in PM form)
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I'm thinking I want to see the chapter where Kim finds you that GJ has been having Ron involved in killing people "to keep Kim's legacy alive". Or maybe even better, MrsDrP.
Pavelius chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hmmm... heavy stuff at the end...

As for the complete story... riding the guilttrip for Ron seems to work allways... and i have to agree with some former reviewers... Ron is far to oblvious (at least Wade should suspect more.. or arent they talking amongst each other?)

I hope you will reveal the whole reasons behind Bettys behavior and if she has some mental disorder or braincancer or something...

But i have to give you that you made Will Du's standing take up some notches in my book.. he is still a pompeous ass, but at least has some sense of justice..

Keep it up

kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
peace,calm,tranquility. you do not want to destroy your computer. you want to destroy . yes. (breathe out) alright, now that my tempers down i can give a clean but honest review. I dont like her. at all. i dont care what fantasy's she has about Kim (ewwwww) nor do i care. she is a leader. but she is acting like a spoiled child who cant get the toy she wants (once again ewwwwww). she is abusing her responsibility to GJ, America and in her own way Kim (so take that mud to the face Betty). the fact that she pushed Ron to go there as a minor, just to kill him and the fact she wants to kill him at all makes me even more angrier (peace calm tranquility) but i'm trying to control my temper here but i'm failing so i'm gonna finish before i have to buy a new computer... i hate . she keeps this up and i will find a way to destroy her, even though she's just a character... great story though v (still gonna kill her)

AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Again, WHAT THE...

I have NOOO words for my reaction to this. And the scary thing is it could very easily be a true estimation of the kind of character the writers set Betty up to be.

As a side note, I must say while my respect for the Global Justice leader dwindles, my respect for Will Du continues to grow. You're taking a character that many writers trash and making him very human and likeable. It also serves as a nice counterbalance to Dr. Director, something I think makes the story still readable within the world of the show.

Keep up the good work, guys. : )

PS: I am reading the main tale still, but the comments I've come up with so far keep getting answered before I finish the chapter.
Tetsuhara chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm new to fanfiction in general and to these stories. But I've come to enjoy several of them and the whole 'Out There, In Here' story and the side stories have been some of the best I've read since I came to this site. I've truly enjoyed them and hope to see them continue for a while.

One of my major critique on the main and side stories is that it just seems like too much of Global Justice is involved in trying to kill off Ron. I can get Dr. Director's obsession with Kim, and how this could translate into hating Ron so much, but it seems like she's got half the agency involved in trying to kill him off, and somehow the other half seems totally clueless as to what she's truly up to.

Also, it seems there are way more red flags in these side stories that GJ is up to no good regarding Ron, and even Wade and Ron himself seem to notice. But in 'Out There, In Here', the fact that GJ doesn't seem to like Ron at all seems to come as a surprise to Wade.

It may just be my perception is off about this, but it's something that caught my attention enough to comment on it.

Prior words aside, I am looking forward greatly to the next installments. Keep it up!
Cbarge chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Interesting take on betty i never viewed her as being so twisted
elyk36 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
keep it up your doing a great job with these stories
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
okay I have officially decided that Betty is a Meth Addict and a Kim addict and needs to be shot with with a dose of reality because if Ron finds out about this in "Out There In Here"... well something tells me Betty, Du, and a few other people will NEVER see the Light of day again

trust me I'm Italian and WE DON'T TAKE SHIT SITTING DOWN
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011 big of a whack job is betty going to turn out to be,can't wait to see what's next. Guys amazing job on everything.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Heck with it, I'm gonna review anyway; Betty and her D.O laying a 'guilt trip' on the blond teen. Then using that as a background to eliminate him...Whatever that authour was drinking, I want some. Oooopps, ah never mind.