Reviews for Corruption of Destruction
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
a bientot
catjumped1 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Any chance of you picking this up again?
Rougy chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
I had a dream last night where a little Asian girl sang me a song and one of the lines went "with your heart tied to the moon."

I Googled the phrase this morning, and on all the internet, there are only two other places where that phrase was used, and this page was one of them.

So I felt compelled to share.

:-)
spcp chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
This story has a really unique catch to it compared to what I usually see on Fanfiction. I really hope you update soon even though it has been a while since you updated because I really love this story I think it's amazing!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I really have enjoyed your story. I am looking forward to the next chapter
stacey c chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Dark, and a lttle sot. You've done an amazing job with this. Come back and give us some more.
catjumped1 chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
Oh God what a place to end! Please continue this story!
catjumped1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I'm enjoying this story so far, will you continue it?
TiffersStar1989 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Loved the chapter cant wait for more
Mist17 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
I love that Bella's so hardcore and doesn't' take shit! Can't wait for the next update :)
Ca.zaphira chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Love the story. One of the best I have read in quite some time. Looking forward to more possible updates when you have them.
Khvarenah chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
I truly hope you're able to eventually finish this story. It’s one of my favorite Jasper/Bella’s… it's so dark, and I love dark... you've done an amazing job with this. My fingers are crossed that you'll come back and give us more.
CayStar chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Love this story- really hope you continue it!
lunjul chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
I really really want Jasper and Bella to destroy the cullens I can't wait for that and please make it very painful