Reviews for Avenging Sweeney
gleek12304 chapter 27 . 8/15
more more
bellovettrix chapter 27 . 8/12
Awww their argument kinda hurts. And i hope Sweeney could save the day...and everyone would make up...they just got back each other and now this is happening.
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 7/6
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
bellovettrix chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
Yay glad Sandi is at least acknowledging Mrs. Lovett as her mother i wish she would warm up to her soon, like really warm up bc they've lost enough time already they should be a happy family. Also, i didn't like Raymond from the start haha now i know he's a Turpin and i don't like him more. This is getting better and better! Please keep going! XD
bellovettrix chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
So glad to see this updated. I'm still enjoying this. Please keep going. :)
bellovettrix chapter 23 . 11/13/2015
I'm so for sweenett. XD
Helenesse chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
sweenett! more please!
bellovettrix chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
Awww a jealous lovett and sweeney trying to convince her that she has nothing to be jealous about sound interesting. XD
Ddb chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
His name was Benjamin bargo
Helenesse chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I'm glad you liked the idea. and yes, a little conflict would be nice too. :)
bellovettrix chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I like Mrs. Lovett's reason. If only Mrs. Todd know her reason for lying about Sandi's mother, he would gain respect for Mrs. Lovett. After all, nellie only wants what's best for her daughter. Poor Mrs. Lovett always gives love, not getting love in return, hehe at least when it concerns Ben/Mr. Todd.
Helenesse chapter 20 . 7/7/2015
OMG! I can't wait for Sandra's reaction omg pls next chapter soooooon?! pls.
bellovettrix chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
(Sad eyes) cliffy! But nice chapter. I'll wait for the next! XD
Helenesse chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Loved this chapter so much! Omg! But she has yet to explain why she hadn't told him... Gahhhh Sweenett! More more pls! XD
bellovettrix chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
a promise of sweenett got me to read this... it's kinda cute. XD