Reviews for Avenging Sweeney
Helenesse chapter 19 . 6/21
Loved this chapter so much! Omg! But she has yet to explain why she hadn't told him... Gahhhh Sweenett! More more pls! XD
bellovettrix chapter 19 . 6/22
a promise of sweenett got me to read this... it's kinda cute. XD
Helenesse chapter 18 . 5/28
Awww they kissed omg. This is it. Though poor Nellie of the past, had to hide her baby. What will Sandi say about it? How is she gonna confront Mrs. Lovett? Nice chapter! XD
Helenesse chapter 17 . 5/11
Yay sweenett part we're getting there I can't wait! omg. This is exciting. :D
Helenesse chapter 16 . 5/1
Hi, it's me again. I keep thinking about Sandi since you're acknowledging the idea of her as sweenett baby...well, in case she was, perhaps Nellie has reason why she kept Sandi's true identity like saying Sandi is daughter of Lucy and Sweeney/Ben instead of her (nellie) and Ben/Sweeney. That is because knowing Sweeney doesn't love her (nellie) at least her daughter Sandi can receive love from Sweeney (awww motherly love from Nellie)...haha omg i'm such a sweenett sucker.
Helenesse chapter 16 . 4/29
Well,about Sandi being sweenett baby, I guess I prefer that. But it's just my opinion.
I just find it odd that Sweeney Todd claims that he loves Lucy so much and yet forgot about having a kid with other than Johanna. :)
Sandi should definitely be a Sweenett baby. I think it'd add a nice twist to the story, too. This is great, update soon please!
Helenesse chapter 15 . 4/8
My first time to read this. I was hoping Sandi was Mr. T and Mrs. L's daughter. Might be more interesting. But this one is not bad. :)
Sweeneytoddrules chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
I'm a happy reader lol it's a awesome story and I would the for it to end
SweeneyToddRules chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
you should have anthony's reaction and if he tells anyone and like what happens
Magma Fyre chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
I love the concept, but at times your writing distracts from the story. I suggest getting a beta that can thoroughly edit your spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. as well as continuity. I found a few errors in this, mainly with timing. You also should develop reasoning better, such as when Sandi was dyeing her hair. Also, you should have new paragraphs whenever someone new is speaking. Try to describe what it happening more too. The story is good, but the writing could be developed.
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
love it! update soon(:
slashersister chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
come on get the next chapter up already
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
love the plotline!(: update soon
ToddLover13 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
LE GASP! Mrs. Lovett's back! :D I love it. :) please update soon!