Reviews for lazy dreamer
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow. :D This was very amazing. :D I'm not a big fan of amut but let me tell you, I loved this. :D Going on my favorites, not doubt about it. :D
lowi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh mew, I think this was great! Angsty, yep, but still sweet, especially the ending! :D and they really work together :D

Well, and, sorry for not reading and reviewing sooner, but I haven't had Internet for two weeks...
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Asdfghjkl, I'm no good at reviewing lemons!

:P

Ahem, well it definitely was hot in a femmeslash sort of way. I liked how Hannah was stuck between Padma and Susan(that sounded really sexual, but it wasn't meant to be, lol.) Triangles always bring an interesting twist into fics, and I was wondering with whom she would decide to stay.

I didn't expect Padma to say she loved Hannah! Hannah's shock/flood of memories for a reaction was good and believable.

"Hannah never liked redheads anyway."

GINGERS! No lol, but I loved that as a closing sentence! Excellent!

Oh, and I loved how you showed that Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were opposites, like Slytherin and Gryffindor. I don't usually think of them that way, but it really worked.

I'm sorry for the lame review, lol. I suck at reviewing lemons... Great work, though, like usual.

-Morghen