Reviews for A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
The Desire chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Whoa! Deep and well written! Good job!
dcdc123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
YOU MADE A MISTAKE! sorry to point this out but i just don't like it when people mix stuff up, so please don't take offence. In the beginning, when you were introducing the characters you said that that Road was the youngest of the Noah Clan. BUT SHE'S NOT! Road is actually the oldest in the entire Noah Clan apart from the Earl him self.
xNikoStarrx chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
I love reading Beauty and the Beast-esque AUs. They all ways make me smile which is ironic because it was one of my least favorite Disney Movies, but whatever. Reading this made me smile, and gush, and have all these weird girly feelings. You're amazing, and I loved the last scene. The air of wonder it leaves about what the four of them are going to get and have gotten up to is just dandy.
Pokabu chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
This was a lovely read. Thank you!
Pokabu chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Oooh, looks like the last few details are getting sorted out!
Pokabu chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Oooh, nice twist on the battle scenario! I really enjoyed it.
Pokabu chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
And everything is coming so close to an end! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Pokabu chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
OH SHIT-
Pokabu chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
THE PART WITH THE MIRROR- And Tyki and Lavi draw even closer, despite Lavi still being confused.
Pokabu chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Well, it seems Adam is ready to start some serious shit- And just when everyone was getting in high spirits too! Can't wait to see how that turns out!
Pokabu chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Nice chapter! We really get a good look into the minds of Lavi and Tyki and a glimpse of their feelings.
Pokabu chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
So love is slowly blooming and Bookman's in denial over his worry. And Adam got tooooold. xD
Pokabu chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Awesome chapter! No Beauty and the Beast spin is complete without the wolf scene.
Pokabu chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Pfft, "female statue" huh? And poor Tyki. Courting Lavi won't be easy!
Pokabu chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Pfft, the part with the paths again! Oh, what rotten luck, huh? Anyway, this is the big switch as the plot really kicks into gear! Can't wait!