Reviews for Time Has Come Today
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
goldenboat: You are one of my favorite authors and I love your fics:)) This story melts me every time. *HUGS*
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is too adorable! I love sick Sam, and it's so rare to find a loving, caring John in any fanfiction, and you just write John so perfectly! Sam and John's connection here is SO CUTE! Love love LOVE this!
LaueHime chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
That was SO ADORABLE ! I'm grinning stupidly right now because my heart has definitely melted ! Wow that first part with John turning out to be a caring father was just heartwarming and then of course, Dean being so awesome is always a wonderful thing to read. You've done an amazing job once again ! I'm happy I've read this tonight ! It put a little comfort in my week ! Thanks for sharing :)
Cdw43 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
rereading this for the nth time and yeah, I kind of like awesome John too...
Tychsen chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Amazing story, you are a really talented writer! :'D
BlackBirdWake chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I loved this so much. Total props. Very, very well written.
mara-isamoose chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
*YELLS IN AGONY* *VIOLENTLY SOBS FOR ETERNITY* *WRITHES ON BED* *VIOLENTLY VOMITS BECAUSE OF THE INTENSITY OF FEELS*
need2no chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is really sweet. I'm a big John fan and hate that so many fanfic writers make him out to be t bad guy. But this ... this is awesome.
white chocolate panda chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
That was so unbelievably sweet! And I absolutely love seeing John portrayed in a positive light! Great story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Wow, a wonderful and heartmelting story, i really love the bond You set in between them and i love the way john and dean take care of sammy. Even if they are always in trouble, at least they have each other
stripeypirate chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
PERFECTION
Aerotes chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Okay, I've read this story a thousand times and I will read a thousand times more. This is amazing,y written and it portrays John exactly as I imagine him to be with the teen!chesters. One of the reasons why I love your writing is because a lot of the fanfictions I read with sick!teen!Sam have John either completely out of the story and not mentioned once or have him portrayed as a bad character.
SupernaturalFanPerson chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Loved it 3 I love how you portrayed John as hesitantly helpful. Overall awesome!
deanssammy chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh my what a wonderful story
Von chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
This was adorable. I loved the balance between awesome!John and mine!Dean.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »