Reviews for Time Has Come Today
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Stories where the Winchesters, especially John, are written like this make me so happy. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of fanfiction, really! :)
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and throw up rainbow-flavored cotton candy because of this adorable-ness.
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Your endings are always amazing.
FisherofMen chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Okay, okay... It's just... raining... on my face...

I loved this so mach. I don't like it when people hate on John. I do believe John sucked as a dad when he was on screen most of the time. But, as much as he /didn't/ show it, he had emotions. And after losing Mary to a stinkin demon, he, obviously, fell into a kind of depression that was centered around revenge. He lost sight of his boys in an attempt to ease the pain in his soul from losing his wife. :( Just makes me sad... And this read made me happy in a tearful way... 3
ssaharadesert chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
LIKE sick!fics are kinda my thing, and this is the best of them all. Like, I'm warm and fuzzy from the 'chick-flick moments' lol
But seriously, this is my fav :)
Random Ruth chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Sometimes I cry because John Winchester. In fact I'm crying right now.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I cried :') ...good job, John, we'll make a father of you yet! This was beautifully written, and I loved the little Mary bits thrown in there...Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
NeckerchiefsAreCool: I love your writing - I'm relatively new to the Supernatural fandom (I'm on season two now), and I absolutely adored this story. I'm going to check out some more of your pieces as I watch more episodes... I'm avoiding anything that could possibly include spoilers, which, to be honest, is a lot.

Anyway, fantastic work! Thanks for writing!
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is quite possibly my favorite story by you! I cannot tell you how much I love the way you wrote John. This was so sweet and adorable in every way. You are my favorite author and I hope to see more of awesome, loving daddy John stories in the future.
g6hj chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this! I always get tired of the stereotyped!John where he goes overboard with being an unfeeling father...because that's not the way he was portrayed on the show. You have done a perfect job of capturing the intense love he feels for his boys and the way he just doesn't always show it right. John Winchester is a more complex character than we give him credit for.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
goldenboat: You are one of my favorite authors and I love your fics:)) This story melts me every time. *HUGS*
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is too adorable! I love sick Sam, and it's so rare to find a loving, caring John in any fanfiction, and you just write John so perfectly! Sam and John's connection here is SO CUTE! Love love LOVE this!
LaueHime chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
That was SO ADORABLE ! I'm grinning stupidly right now because my heart has definitely melted ! Wow that first part with John turning out to be a caring father was just heartwarming and then of course, Dean being so awesome is always a wonderful thing to read. You've done an amazing job once again ! I'm happy I've read this tonight ! It put a little comfort in my week ! Thanks for sharing :)
Cdw43 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
rereading this for the nth time and yeah, I kind of like awesome John too...
Tychsen chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Amazing story, you are a really talented writer! :'D
BlackBirdWake chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I loved this so much. Total props. Very, very well written.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »